1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

G-Echo Prius C Build Thread

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by G-Echo, Jan 27, 2018.

1. G-Echo

G-Echo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    So about two weeks ago I was driving my Jeep down the highway in Phoenix. I left the house with a half tank of gas, drove to the other side of the city and had to fill up on the way back and my ears were bugging me from the road noise and loud stereo that was turned up to overpower said road noise. Tired of spending $$$ on gas every week, I decided it was time to look into a Hybrid. Drove a Prius C Four, saw the possibilities and bought it 3 days later. This being Phoenix, my first modification was to get the windows tinted...5% on the back and passenger doors, 35% on the front doors and Llumar Air 80 on the front windshield. Next on the list: hard-wired garage door opener, more lighting in the rear (can't see much back there at night), Rostra lumbar support in the front seats, serious sound deadening and long-term, a competition SQ stereo system. I'm sure I'll find other things as I go along and I'll be watching to see if you guys come up with any cool ideas I may want to incorporate as well...

IMG_1845.JPG

2. Brandon Most

Brandon Most Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    Looks like a good start, just don't get too carried away with sound deadening and stereo or you might end up back where you started with the Jeep! lol

3. padroo

padroo Senior Member

Chesterton, Indiana Another third world country.
    Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Congrats and welcome to Prius Chat. Enjoy you Vitamin "C".

4. farmecologist

farmecologist Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    II
    Wow looks nice! Looks like it must be a 2018 since it appears to have the black wheel arches...etc?

5. G-Echo

G-Echo Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Yep...2018 C Four. Just drove it to Vegas for a few days and it did great. The road noise is kind of annoying, so I'm going to start working on that and I'm going to whip up a fiberglass sub box for an 8" I have sitting in the garage this weekend, just to add a little boom until I get around to my large install (going overseas for a year soon so it'll be well planned). Overall, impressed with the MPG and handling, not so much on the power but I didn't buy it for that.