1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

G3 Prius vs G2 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by maido, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Stefx

Stefx Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Ni shi zhongguoren ma?
    Wo quguo zai kunming. Hai keyi!

2. thomatt12

thomatt12 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Nosebleed!!! I can't even understand what you guys are saying! ホンダが2月に発売する予定の新型ハイブリッドカー『インサイト』の最廉価モデルの価格が189万円と、1 80万円台となることが明らかになった。

Kidding aside, I think the G3 Prius looks better at least aesthetically speaking. Let us wait for more info on the Prius 2009 model.

3. tochatihu

tochatihu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Hi Stefx, no I'm not Chinese and I'm quite poor at the language. For that post I cheated with babelfish. The tool of choice for screening official-looking emails.

Nice to know there is another Kunminger here though. When I was in the US for a couple of weeks I got homesick for a bowl of knife-cut mien.

4. Stefx

Stefx Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I was in Kunming for just a few days, but it is a beautiful city. I went to the stone forest of course.
    I was told that Kunming has a nice spring-like weather all year round. Way better than where I was stationed at... in Yichang (3-4h west of Wuhan on the yangtze river) the summers are hell.