1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

[GB] Oil Filters & Accessories for Prius (all years)

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by Areometer, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Areometer

Areometer Silver Business Sponsor

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    NOTE: To view this post properly, please deactivate your anti-ad / anti-popup software.

FYI: These products are compatible with all years of Prius.

Drop-in stainless steel screen traps debris before it enters oil filter for protection & inspection. Engine Chek makes it easy for the home and professional mechanic alike to check for foreign material in the engine. Just remove and inspect the filter the next time you or your dealership change your oil. Can be used with any of the above oil filters as well as FilterMAG (see above). Sold in 4 per pack.
    Price: $9.95 + S&H

NOTE: UPS Ground S&H is not included. For regions not serviced by UPS Ground, add the followings: Hawaii & Alaska = $12 (Priority Mail) / Int’l = $24 (Global Express). All methods include insurance + tracking info.

How to order:
    1) Enter your info using our SSL order form
    2) Delivery: ±2 weeks or ±3 weeks for TRD products
    3) If you have questions, PM us via this forum or [email protected]

Thank you for your attention

2. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    What is the part number of the TRD oil filters? Are they the 90915-005 which is the same size as the OEM part YZZA2 or are they the 90915-006 which is the longer OEM part YZZA1? Hope they are the 006!

Wayne

3. Areometer

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Hi Wayne,

I specifically refrain from offering over-sized oil filters per my Toyota parts manager's suggestion. He didn't give me any technical reason except that: "Always stay w/ the size that comes w/ your vehicle, bigger is NOT better...". I didn't dig deep & just took his words for it. If you want the oversized one, I can check. Prices shouldn't differ much.

So the answer is yes. The TRD oil filter that I offer is the -005 type.

Edward

4. Areometer

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Both TRD oil filters that end w/ 005 & 006 cost exactly the same. 006 is the longer ver. of 005. If this is what you want, please specify in the order form. Otherwise, we will send you only 005 which is the default size and which is the size recommended by Toyota. Thanks.