1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Gen 2 parts for sale

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Jonathan Swingle, May 14, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Jonathan Swingle

Jonathan Swingle Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I just found two brand new in packaging Cabin Air Filters for gen 2 Prius (and fits hundreds of other years/makes/models) in my garage. One is a Denso 453-1013, the other a TYC 800005P. I likely also have some new oil filters still hanging around. Traded in the '06 when main battery failed at 336,000 miles, car was good and used up by then anyway from long rough commutes. Anyone in the vicinity of Central NJ, west side near Hamilton township, that would like to snag them for a steal of a price? $12 ttl for both cabin air filters; any new oil filters I find by time of pickup can be a buck each. Let me know if you want them via text to 732-407-4316

2. Jonathan Swingle

Jonathan Swingle Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Almost forgot: I ALSO have 2 virtually new tires sized for the '06, both are the correct Michelin sold by COSTCO, both had less than 10 miles on them when taken off at trade in. That's right, the main battery failed the day I had the tires installed. $25 each, but you must take both, so $50, this is the tires only, NO rims. text me at 732-407-4316