1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Gen 2 Touring Wheels and Tires with TPMS sensors

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by PriusNewbie08, Jun 18, 2017.

1. PriusNewbie08

PriusNewbie08 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Up for sale is a set of 4 - 16" Touring wheels and covers that has Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 195/55 R16 tires with maybe 20K miles on them. The set does have TPMS sensors that worked with my 2008 Prius. One of the sensors was indicating the battery was low.

I will be posting pictures later this week. There are some scratches on some of the wheel covers and one small minor rash on one of the wheels, but overall the wheels and covers are in good condition.

I was looking to get $600 for the set. Local pickup (CT/RI) is preferred, however I would be willing to ship if interested - shipping charges would be added to the sale price.

2. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm somewhat interested but in PA. Would meeting partway between us be of interest to you? I've made it to Mass in as little as 6 hours before but have also had it take 10. Could be a rough round trip for me. I'm definitely on a budget.

3. PriusNewbie08

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Where at in PA?
    I'll try to post the pictures tomorrow so you can see them. I may be able to meet you, but would only bring them after payment is received and confirmed by PayPal.

4. PriusNewbie08

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
  5. PriusNewbie08

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Price drop to $500 for the set. Pickup or meet within a reasonable distance of CT/RI after PayPal payment has cleared.

6. PriusNewbie08

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Willing to ship if needed. Buyer covers the shipping costs.

Make me an offer.