1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Gen 2 wheels with new sumitomo tires HTR AS PO3

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by MCCOHENS, Sep 2, 2022.

1. MCCOHENS

MCCOHENS Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Brand new, mounted and balanced 185/65 on stock rims. Shipping not cost effective, but I will help mount on your car. These are a ultra high performance summer all season tire. Work great in the rain, a real blast in the dry, car corners like a sports car. Read reviews on Tire Rack, on my car and my daughter's we love them. Extra set was for my son, he then declined and stuck me with them!
    $500 with your old wheels. Not a problem if they have tires on them. MUST HAVE WHEELS IN EXCHANGE
    I need the wheels for winter tires.
    ZIP 18914, Chalfont, PA

2. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    $500? The review you mentioned on tire rack, these sell there for under $100 each brand new. No exchanging of wheels required.

jteran5 and SFO like this.
  3. MCCOHENS

MCCOHENS Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Since you are on the other side of the country and not a serious buyer I should ignore this but, won't. Once you get the tires to your door they will run close to 400. Now find a shop to install and balance them for less than $25 a wheel and get rid of your old tires. But in the interest of giving forum users a break I am dropping the price to $450. So now go find a shop to do them for $12.50 a wheel.

4. MCCOHENS

MCCOHENS Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II