1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTB Gen 3 15" Wheels

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by petelpel, Jun 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. petelpel

petelpel New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I'm looking for some gen 3 15" wheels so I can have a set of winter tires/wheels along with my normal tires/wheels. I have a very slight preference to the black but they can also be silver. I don't need the wheel covers. Gen 2 is also ok if the price is right. Looking to spend as little as possible and willing to drive within 3 hours of Denver to save on shipping.

2. Partroob

Partroob New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I'm in Huntsville, AL, but i have some! Very good tires on them as well.

3. ttou68

ttou68 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Too bad that you're so far away...
    I have a full set of stock silver rims in excellent condition with almost new winter tires on it, and looking to sell...

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

4. 15SuperPrius

15SuperPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    How much are you looking to spend? I'm in the process of upgrading to 17" and I live in sunny FL so I won't be needing these. They are from a 2015 (so they are black) and have 0 rash or bends. They do have some surface scratches on them from when the dealer used to take off the hubcaps to rotate, etc - normal wear and tear but in decent shape.

5. petelpel

petelpel New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I'm a graduate student so I'd really like the cost to be as minimal as possible. But realistically a wheel/tire combo with good winter tires probably $300 or so. Just wheels would be $100-175.

Yes I wish it wasn't so far to you ttou68. How much are you wanting for yours?

15SuperPrius likes this.
  6. 15SuperPrius

15SuperPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The tires on mine have at least another 15-20k miles left on them. Two have been professionally patched (there was construction near where I live at one point and I picked up a couple of small nails). That said, tires add weight to the shipment - if interested in just the wheels I'd be happy to sell them for $175. Do you have any idea as to how much it would be to ship them to you? I'm in FL 33401.

7. petelpel

petelpel New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks for all the replies.

Tires/wheels are on hold for now as I was just involved in a fender bender. I will resume looking for wheels when we are done with the repairs.

15SuperPrius likes this.
  8. 15SuperPrius

15SuperPrius Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Sorry to hear that - hopefully both you and the car are ok!

If you decide to consider assuming shipping when ready, let me know and I’ll honor your price. I’ll be transitioning to 17’s soon.

9. petelpel

petelpel New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Ok, the car has been fixed and I'm looking for Winter tires/wheels again. Willing to drive a few hours from Fort Collins, CO