1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Gen 3 - Android Touch Screen Head Unit - Non JBL

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by 12voltman, Mar 15, 2020.

1. 12voltman

12voltman Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Selling a used Android touchscreen head unit assy . Not sure of the manufacturer , but its one of the Chinese ones , think its a Pumpkin ? Perfect fit in a Gen 3 . In perfect working order . Its the 4.4 Kit Kat Android operating system.
    This will fit a Gen 3 , with the standard radio/CD system - NON JBL . (will need to install the "side brackets" from your OEM head unit ) .
    Includes everything . Adapter harness's , GPS Antenna , Rear Camera, Remote control (never used) .
    Bluetooth and wireless internet work great, GPS works great , Back up cam works great . Can download any app from Google play store . Any GPS program you want, then "tag" it to the NAV button. . CD, and radio work perfect . All buttons and knobs work perfect .
    Extra cables and harness's , etc , are included that I have leftover from previous Android head units I have had .
    GPS antenna works fantastic mounted under the dash , so no need to wire it up outside ! Headlight dimmer works to dim head unit when headlights are turned on , Steering wheel controls work perfectly .
    Lots of cool apps can be downloaded on it ! I have had a few of these android Head units, and this one has been , by far , the most stable and best operating one I have had .

Selling for $195. PLUS shipping . (will be shipped in the original box/packing) .
    Located in Central PA , 17837 for local pick-up .
    PM for more questions, or more info .

Only selling because I re-installed the OEM head-unit , and will be selling / trading the Prius shortly .

Pictures ............. and - ( I have a 2 minute video showing it working perfectly , which I can text if interested) .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]