1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gen 3 Mesh Grille

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by RoyThePriusGuy, Apr 11, 2012.

1. RoyThePriusGuy

RoyThePriusGuy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I'm interested in (perhaps) installing a mesh aluminum billet grille on my Gen III red V. There are a few threads on this in Gen II and III here, but no one seems to have actually installed or att pictures.

I think these grilles look very nice on the silver, as pictured. Mine is red, not sure if it would stand out too much.

The upper and lower grille set is about $200 and seems to be of very nice quality. But I'd hate to commit to it before seeing pics of members than have installed already.
    Anyone???

Attached Files:

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I saw those on ebay... look great but cost too much. They do come in black also.

3. JWB

JWB Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I installed one on my 2010 a couple of months ago. I prefer the horizontal grill but it is not available for 2010 and up. That being said I like it and its the only game in town. Don't have pictures but you can get them on the website. JWB

4. ataylorracing

ataylorracing ataylorracing

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. AZGeek

AZGeek Semi-informed Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Looks cool but I would think more difficult to keep clean.