1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sold *** Gen. 3 Part Out: Modellista, 5 Axis, SSR, OEM Foglight Kit, Door Sill, Etc

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by clearbrapro, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    yeah, it ain't gonna be cheap lol

the price is great for someone who can do their own work :)

2. speedracer2169

speedracer2169 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    lol I know I could do it myself it's time that usually isn't on my side though.

3. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    UPDATED LIST.

5. OEM Foglight Kit - New, Never used - SOLD

6. Direct OEM Replacement Projector Fog Lamps - New, Never Used - SOLD

13. OEM Center Console piece with two blank areas for switches. I have Clazzios and wanted to have two switches for the seat heaters. And I have a thing for symmetry lol. New, never used. SOLD

I describe everything as accurately as possible so both you and I are happy. Sorry, pictures are all unorganized. You can text me if you want specific pictures. thanks!!

First Name: Peter

Prices: FIRM. No trades. PLEASE don't waste your time or mine. FIRM means FIRM. If you don’t like my prices - keep it to your self and keep it moving. I don't need the money and I am ok waiting for the right buyer; got to pay to play :p

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. If you want to secure an item, please paypal me: [email protected]. That way I can mark it SOLD! If you just text me or pm me that you want something - I can only have it (PENDING) until it is paid for. I'll always let you know if someone else wants to buy it and give you right of first refusal. But if it's (PENDING) that means you might still be able to get it, if the first person doesn't pay. I'm not trying to get rich selling these parts and there are enough guys here who will vouch for me :cool: You can google my number if you think I am trying to scam you lol my yelp should show up

Local gets priority; shipping at buyers expense and choice. Cash is king; paypal gift or add 3.3%.

Contact: text 562-810-8468 (9am - 10pm (pst) only please). I rarely log on to priuschat.

1. SSR Wheels / Tires - 1,700

Not for the faint of heart or the MPG warriors. Might need fender work depending how low your ride is.

SSR GTX01 18x8.5 +44 / 5x100 / Type B (Semi Concave). Color: Dark Silver
    Condition: 10/10, about 150 miles on wheels and tires.
    Tires: Hankook Ventus V12; 235/40/18
    Price: 1700 for wheels and tires.
    1300 wheels only, 500 for Hankook Ventus V12; 235/40/18. Tires have road hazard warranty from American Tire Depot. Will only split wheels and tires if I have buyers for both.
    Cheapest I found online for just the wheels was about 1650 shipped to socal. So at my price, pretty much its free tires with Road Hazard :)

2. 5 Axis Wheels (Set of 5) - 500

I believe they are: 18 x 7.5 +45

Ok, so when I bought my 5 axis wheels I bought 5 wheels because I heard they were being discontinued.
    The original color is Grey. I had 4 powder coated gold and drove them for about 14k miles. The other one is still in the box, grey color - new never used. One wheel bent during the crazy rainy season earlier this year in a pothole and I had it repaired but the shop didn’t do a good job and I don’t have the time or energy to fix it again. I’m selling all 5 wheels as is. Will not split the wheels unless I find buyers for all 5 at the same time. Center caps and lugs included. 500 FIRM

3. Hankook Ventus V12 Tires; 215/40/18 (50-100 miles on them, if even that) - 400 FIRM

4. Prius Kit - Modellista Version 3 - 800 FIRM (PENDING)

Purchased the kit from a member here, but it needed a LOT of work. I had the cracks and damage repaired and now its ready for paint. But I decided to part out so I'll never have the opportunity to see this amazing JDM kit on my Gen. 3. I even peeled off the OEM weatherstrip nicely without stretching it so I could reuse it. I haven't been able to find another nice weatherstrip like it. If you don't have a white Prius, the OEM Toyota black weatherstrip should work well. Full Disclosure: the front chrome piece was cracked during repairs but I didn't like the look of it anyways. I was going to run the kit without it, but the body shop fixed it as best as possible for now. It would need some work if you want to use it. Not sure Modellista would sell just that piece. I believe this is the only Gen. 3 Modellista Version 3 kit Stateside. Not looking to ship, but if the right buyer comes long, I can always help you get your dream kit. Price reflects repair work (it wasn't cheap) and damaged chrome lip.

Not sure if it fits the OEM foglight kit without modification, but I was planning on using it.

7. LED Side Mirror Cover Turn Signal Light Lamp (White) - New, Never used - SOLD

8. OEM Illuminated Door Sills; New, Never Used - 150 FIRM

9. BeatSonic Shark Fin (Black); New, Never Used - 70 FIRM

10. Proclip Angled Mount - 20 FIRM

11. Tein Coilovers Street Basis - 300 FIRM if you can take them off my Prius and put back my stock suspension (y)

12. Front License Plate bracket - 10 FIRM. New, never used.

13. OEM Center Console piece with two blank areas for switches. I have Clazzios and wanted to have two switches for the seat heaters. And I have a thing for symmetry lol. New, never used. SOLD

4. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Ok, I'm trying to be as helpful and pleasant as possible. But some people are lazy or don't want to help me.

1. Please text me. I don't like these emails and/or clogging this thread.

2. I believe I've made it easy to see what I have with my descriptions and pictures. If you still have questions, please google it first. Most of my parts are new, never used and the pics show part numbers. I don't want to take it out of the box if I don't need to. Please don't waste my time or yours ✌

3. I'm not shipping unless you make it easy for me. Please make sure to: include your address in the PayPal notes. Let me know if you want to pay for signature confirmation and/or insurance.

4. Prices are FIRM and I'm not doing anything for my price shipped lol. So save your time and don't ask me to do my price shipped. I am willing to ship at only the price of shipping. That's a pain in the nice person for me, but I'm willing to do it if you are a good buyer. I'm in SoCal and I have plenty of buyers here. If you don't make it easy for me, I really don't need to ship.

Not trying to be an donkey, but let's make it easy for you and me.

Thanks

Burna J and m3pare like this.
  5. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    UPDATED LIST PART II

7. LED Side Mirror Cover Turn Signal Light Lamp (White) - New, Never used - SOLD

8. OEM Illuminated Door Sills; New, Never Used - SOLD

I describe everything as accurately as possible so both you and I are happy. Sorry, pictures are all unorganized. You can text me if you want specific pictures. thanks!!

Prices: FIRM. No trades. PLEASE don't waste your time or mine. FIRM means FIRM. If you don’t like my prices - keep it to your self and keep it moving. I don't need the money and I am ok waiting for the right buyer; got to pay to play :p

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. If you want to secure an item, please paypal me: [email protected]. That way I can mark it SOLD! If you just text me or pm me that you want something - I can only have it (PENDING) until it is paid for. I'll always let you know if someone else wants to buy it and give you right of first refusal. But if it's (PENDING) that means you might still be able to get it, if the first person doesn't pay. I'm not trying to get rich selling these parts and there are enough guys here who will vouch for me :cool: You can google my number if you think I am trying to scam you lol my yelp should show up

Local gets priority; shipping at buyers expense and choice. Cash is king; paypal gift or add 3.3%.

Contact: text 562-810-8468 (9am - 10pm (pst) only please). I rarely log on to priuschat.

Not for the faint of heart or the MPG warriors. Might need fender work depending how low your ride is.

1300 wheels only, 500 for Hankook Ventus V12; 235/40/18. Tires have road hazard warranty from American Tire Depot. Will only split wheels and tires if I have buyers for both.
    Cheapest I found online for just the wheels was about 1650 shipped to socal. So at my price, pretty much its free tires with Road Hazard :)

Ok, so when I bought my 5 axis wheels I bought 5 wheels because I heard they were being discontinued.
    The original color is Grey. I had 4 powder coated gold and drove them for about 14k miles. The other one is still in the box, grey color - new never used. One wheel bent during the crazy rainy season earlier this year in a pothole and I had it repaired but the shop didn’t do a good job and I don’t have the time or energy to fix it again. I’m selling all 5 wheels as is. Will not split the wheels unless I find buyers for all 5 at the same time. Center caps and lugs included. 500 FIRM

3. Hankook Ventus V12 Tires; 215/40/18 (50-100 miles on them, if even that) - 400 FIRM

Purchased the kit from a member here, but it needed a LOT of work. I had the cracks and damage repaired and now its ready for paint. But I decided to part out so I'll never have the opportunity to see this amazing JDM kit on my Gen. 3. I even peeled off the OEM weatherstrip nicely without stretching it so I could reuse it. I haven't been able to find another nice weatherstrip like it. If you don't have a white Prius, the OEM Toyota black weatherstrip should work well. Full Disclosure: the front chrome piece was cracked during repairs but I didn't like the look of it anyways. I was going to run the kit without it, but the body shop fixed it as best as possible for now. It would need some work if you want to use it. Not sure Modellista would sell just that piece. I believe this is the only Gen. 3 Modellista Version 3 kit Stateside. Not looking to ship, but if the right buyer comes long, I can always help you get your dream kit. Price reflects repair work (it wasn't cheap) and damaged chrome lip.

Not sure if it fits the OEM foglight kit without modification, but I was planning on using it.

11. Tein Coilovers Street Basis - 300 FIRM if you can take them off my Prius and put back my stock suspension (y)

6. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    UPDATED LIST PART 3

3. Hankook Ventus V12 Tires; 215/40/18 (50-100 miles on them, if even that) - SOLD

3. Hankook Ventus V12 Tires; 215/40/18 (50-100 miles on them, if even that) - SOLD

7. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    UPDATED LIST PART 4
    &
    PRICE DROP for 5 Axis Wheels 450 FIRM (see details below)

4. Prius Kit - Modellista Version 3 - SOLD

2. 5 Axis Wheels (Set of 5) - PRICE DROP 400 FIRM

12. Front License Plate bracket - 10 FIRM. (PENDING)

8. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    *** UPDATE *** and clarification

11. Tein Coilovers Street Basis (box, spanner wrenches included) - 300 FIRM if you can take them off my Prius and put back my stock suspension (y)

This is a great deal for someone who knows what they are doing and can take off my Tein and put my stock back on PROPERLY. It is still a decent deal if you need to have the work done somewhere.

Sorry, but I cannot provide tools. If you choose to do it at my house, I can provide one jack, 2 jack stands and a nice cold beer after you finish and we drive my Prius around to make sure the work was done properly without the wheels falling apart :ROFLMAO:

A few people have been texting me about it with interest, but that's the deal. If I don't get that, I will sell my Prius with the Teins. So if you want them, paypal me to lock it up or swing by and get it done so you can have the best budget friendly and pretty good performing coils for your Prius. Save your money and don't do springs lol. Or get my Tein and sell your springs. Don't miss out on this deal. You snooze, you lose :cry:

m3pare likes this.
  9. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    UPDATED LIST PART 5
    &
    PRICE DROP for 5 Axis Wheels 450 FIRM (see details below)

1. SSR Wheels / Tires - 1,700 (PENDING)

11. Tein Coilovers Street Basis - (PENDING)

12. Front License Plate bracket - 10 FIRM. (PENDING)

10. sfv41901

sfv41901 Masta S

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Here's s bump for a good seller

iPhone ?

Burna J and clearbrapro like this.
  11. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    UPDATED LIST PART 6
    &
    PRICE DROP for 5 Axis Wheels 400 FIRM (see details below)

3. Hankook Ventus V12 Tires; 215/40/18 (50-100 miles on them, if even that) - (SOLD)

4. Prius Kit - Modellista Version 3 - (SOLD)

5. OEM Foglight Kit - New, Never used - (SOLD)

6. Direct OEM Replacement Projector Fog Lamps - New, Never Used - (SOLD)

7. LED Side Mirror Cover Turn Signal Light Lamp (White) - New, Never used - (SOLD)

8. OEM Illuminated Door Sills; New, Never Used - (SOLD)

9. BeatSonic Shark Fin (Black); New, Never Used - (PENDING)

11. Tein Coilovers Street Basis - (PENDING)

12. Front License Plate bracket - 10 FIRM. (SOLD)

13. OEM Center Console piece with two blank areas for switches. I have Clazzios and wanted to have two switches for the seat heaters. And I have a thing for symmetry lol. New, never used. (SOLD)

3. Hankook Ventus V12 Tires; 215/40/18 (50-100 miles on them, if even that) - (SOLD)

4. Prius Kit - Modellista Version 3 - (SOLD)

5. OEM Foglight Kit - New, Never used - (SOLD)

6. Direct OEM Replacement Projector Fog Lamps - New, Never Used - (SOLD)

7. LED Side Mirror Cover Turn Signal Light Lamp (White) - New, Never used - (SOLD)

8. OEM Illuminated Door Sills; New, Never Used - (SOLD)

9. BeatSonic Shark Fin (Black); New, Never Used - 70 (PENDING)

12. Front License Plate bracket - 10 FIRM. (SOLD)

13. OEM Center Console piece with two blank areas for switches. I have Clazzios and wanted to have two switches for the seat heaters. And I have a thing for symmetry lol. New, never used. (SOLD)

12. clearbrapro

clearbrapro Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    EVERYTHING is now SOLD!

Moderator - please close or delete thread :)

A big thanks to everyone who bought everything and especially Sean for helping me sell the Tein and SSR :)

I will have a few more parts once my Prius is sold.

THANK YOU!

m3pare likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.