1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gen III seat cover

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by lamontcranston, Aug 12, 2009.

1. kipj1

kipj1 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Yaa..:cheer2: I finally got my light gray seat covers photographed. Sorry for the delay. My 6 and 7 year old walk on these seats like they are door mats constantly. They tracked black tar all over them from the bottom of their shoes. It wasn’t till last night I got out some paint thinner out and wiped them off to show you guys what they really look like. As you can see for yourself they clean up nicely. Try that on the light gray cloth seat covers underneath the Clozzio seat covers. I can say from experience that these seat covers are worth their weight in gold.:rockon:
    Kip

Attached Files:

2 people like this.
  2. skm009

skm009 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Thanks for sharing the pics. They look awesome. I want these but in darker shade. Can you please tell me how difficult is the process of installation? And how much did they cost you?

3. kipj1

kipj1 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Not real hard. The hardest part was getting the back bottom bench seat out. You have to pull really hard. But once it comes out you can take the plastic clips off and put it back in fairly easily. I think earlier in this thread it talks in detail how to do it. The covers also have a detailed instruction sheet too. You can try it yourself then if you get into trouble you can have a local seat cover place finish it. I think Ziebart might even do it if need be.

4. cossie1600

cossie1600 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    bring lunch and beer over, i will teach you how to do it. its not hard to do, but it does take a little time and muscle. i have blk on my car, love it