1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gen III Signal Mirrors Wiring Diagram

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by strieby, Sep 10, 2010.

1. strieby

strieby Priusman

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I just purchased some signal mirrors for my Gen III and I need the wiring diagram. Does anyone have them? I have them for my Gen II but they will not work on the Gen III.

2. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I just ran the wires through the door harness gasket and ran them back to the rear turn signals under the interior panels. Took maybe an hour to do. Just used to wire splice clips that you press on with pliers then clip them closed. Real easy. Made it easy on myself and used 18ga. speaker wire so I had 2 wires in one to run to the back of the car. A 50' spool is plenty and just cut it in even halves. Let me know if you have any other questions. There is a polarity issue so it will only work one way. Won't hurt anything if it's backwards, just won't work. If it doesn't, switch it and you should be good.

1 person likes this.
  3. strieby

strieby Priusman

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Ok Thanks for your reply shawnb2. On my Gen II I was able to tie into the elect. panel under the drivers side of the dash. I was able to get the wiring diag. for that so it was easy.