1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Get nav address from phone contact?

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by eagle33199, Dec 16, 2015.

1. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    My first post on here in a looooong while - like a couple of years. Anyways...

Just traded in my 2006 Prius for a new 2016 Prius v, and I'm loving it so far. However, I can't seem to figure out how to access an address from a phone contact in the nav system. All the stuff I've found searching is a couple of years old, referencing a "grayed out" address issue people were running into, and the pictures I've seen associated with that don't look anything like the screens I have now - I'm assuming there have been some updates. I can't even find a screen that has a grayed out address on it for my phone contacts. None of the destination options in the Nav that i've looked at have an option for those contacts, and if I look at my contacts from the phone list, I can see their phone numbers and hit a button for email addresses, but no street addresses.

So, what am I missing?

2. Chazz8

Chazz8 Gadget Lover

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I just read phone contact and navigation address book sections of 2016 Prius v owner's and navigation manuals on Toyota.com (click on owners) and I did not see any address info in transferred phone contacts or any way to import address data into navigation address book from your phone. Just like in my 2012 Prius v with Adv. Tech. Pkg.

Sorry.

#2 Chazz8, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2015