1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

GM Spreading False Rumors/Lies about the Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Blue-Adept, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    haha.. what about cancelling classes at universities because of 10cm of snow?

2. Fredatgolf

Fredatgolf New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee\";p=\"104387)</div>
    Many North Carolinians are shocked by the snow ineptness too. Some of us actually enjoy driving in the snow. Your "dig" was on target. You have seemed like a fun person in this group and I will be sad to see you leave our fair state.
    BTW, I have found that people from Wisconsin and Minnesota are somewhat gullible. I am not saying you are gullible because I have no clue. I enjoy gullibility because it makes people vulnerable to my crap. (Just fun stuff of course.) But I also respect gullibilty because I consider it a sign of integrity. I have never known a gullible person who wasn't sincere, honest and hard working. Anyway, whether you agree or not, that's one thing that endears my many friends from that area to me. Many people consider me a sly old fox, the very opposite of gullible. But I can be had as well.

3. Fredatgolf

Fredatgolf New Member

People from Canada are gullible too, so there!

4. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fredatgolf\";p=\"104507)</div>
    Gullible? Not so much, really. I got exposed to a very harsh side of life and learned early on not to trust anyone. I'm coming around slowly. But I sure didn't get the "traditional" Midwest upbringing. Although I do know what you're talking about, a few family members fit that description quite well.

I've also found that people from the Midwest are generally sincere and hardworking. That is a pretty sweeping generalization and not always true, but it's one set of traits that have taken myself and my husband quite far in life for people our age.

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere for another 3+ years. Duke won't let me out of here without publications, and publications take time and WORK! :)

5. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fredatgolf\";p=\"104508)</div>
    Not this one.

But I'm a dual citizen who lived most of his life in Utah. Very hard-nosed and cynical. Except on this forum of course!

:p