1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Go ahead and flip me off!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by Irunnoft, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Irunnoft

Irunnoft New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Um......duh!;) Nowhere in my post did I say that I like to drive slightly below the posted speed limit AND in the left! I've always known that the left lane is the "hammer" lane. I have no problems with that.

Since you gave me a driving tip, let me return the favor. If you see a Prius (or any car) travelling at a sane rate of speed, don't FLY right up on the back bumper so close that your headlights are no longer visible!

2. Irunnoft

Irunnoft New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Ok...screw the speed limit, but what about the points on your license? Do those get screwed as well? BTW, is this just a *tad* confrontational for the PRIUSchat webpage or did I miss my morning dose of Alpha Male this morning?

3. Irunnoft

Irunnoft New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

You're welcome for the thread. It's a funny thing, but I am also much more relaxed when I get to my destination - whether that be work or home. The long drive used to stress me out and mostly because I was spending time threading and weaving in and out of traffic. Much like yourself, I just cruise along in the right lane and wonder about the parade of people who pass me by. Who knows....besides saving gas, we're probably adding years to our life due to stress level reduction. :D

4. WARHORSE

WARHORSE New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    LOL Valentine 1 takes care of speeding tix

What can I say ? I'm an unapologetic un PC Alpha male

5. Irunnoft

Irunnoft New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

:eek:

6. fruzzetti

fruzzetti Customization-Obsessed

California (Pulled over 6x, ticketed 2x for tint)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Have you ever opened up the Valentine 1 to see its insides?

7. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    over here, if you're doing 53 on the durham freeway, at least the stretch i drive when i'm on it, you're toast. speed limit is 55 but people are doing upwards of 70. i hit the bottom of the ramp doing 65-68 to merge into the right lane.

asheville traffic is a little nutty too in my experience.

DH is moving out that way in the fall, and i'm glad he's got a nice easy stretch of 40 to drive through to get to school.