1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

God bless our young soldiers

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Schmika, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alnilam @ Oct 30 2006, 01:53 PM) [snapback]340643[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome to the real world. The same theme holds true throughout almost any aspect of life you can attach to it.

2. Alnilam

Alnilam The One in the Middle

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Oct 30 2006, 09:09 AM) [snapback]340655[/snapback]</div>
    Not my life. I worked for what I got, won some, lost some, and did everything I agreed to do. You must live in a very dark hole.

3. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hmmm I see a lot of people compairing vietnam to Iraq... :huh:

What about iwujima? I don't think our death toll has reached that wars head count, has it I mean we fought for an island..

I think the libs are right, pull-out the troops from iraq and any other country we occupy, cut our military to 500,000, open our borders to everyone. Let the goverment pay for healthcare & tax the hell out of those rich scum bags that drive Maybachs, welfare for everyone who doent want to work & turn our goverment over to the UN !!! :) ;)

:eek: Oh sorry i slipped there :unsure: :rolleyes:

I think this thread went north around post 11 or 12 <_<

Schmika
    Good starting thread though... B)

4. Alnilam

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Oct 30 2006, 09:31 AM) [snapback]340672[/snapback]</div>
    What is it with Florida? In the '60s, Mississippi used to have the reputation for the most uneducated people in the country. The posts coming from Florida on PriusChat make Mississippi look like a home for Rhodes Scholars.

This "historian" can't even spell Iwo Jima. He has more spelling errors than happy faces, a high bar for him! I get tired sometimes. Somebody else can have this idiocy.....

5. Mystery Squid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alnilam @ Oct 30 2006, 02:44 PM) [snapback]340682[/snapback]</div>

are you being a.....

[​IMG]

6. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Oct 30 2006, 01:31 PM) [snapback]340726[/snapback]</div>
    Now this I like! [​IMG]

7. Alnilam

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Oct 30 2006, 10:31 AM) [snapback]340726[/snapback]</div>
    You're a day late and a dollar short on that one. I already ran a thread on it. I get tired of native-born American illiterates complaining about people speaking foreign languages in their presence when they can't spell "cat" on their own. If somebody wants to express an idea, even as stupid as the ones priusguy04 is used to posting, he should try to do it in an understandable fashion. Otherwise he just looks as dumb as his ideas. Is "goverment" (his word) too hard to get right for somebody on a constant political rant? If you have a point to make about Iwo Jima, maybe you could figure the words out. iwujima???? A grammar school dropout could do better than that. A few misspellings, OK, but when you sound like you were raised by wolves in the forest, don't expect to be taken seriously. Without the smilies he'd be speechless.

(BTW, this pillar of intellect sent me a private e-mail offering to take me "out to the woodhouse" to sort things out. This must be his most effective form of communication. Wouldn't you feel safer having a cop like this in your neighborhood? Does he have an interpreter to print up his reports? He can't even get his avatar signature right!)

I'll be a spelling Nazi any time rather than an actual one like yourself who is so anxious to put people "up against the wall." People of your ilk cheapen the evil of Hitler by throwing the "naughty" expressions around like a little boy who just learned a new dirty word. How clever and shocking of you! (I don't see a happy face for "yawn.")

8. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

PG4 - You might want to upgrade to Firefox 2.0, which has a spell checker built in.

9. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alnilam @ Oct 30 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]340767[/snapback]</div>
    Here ya go, Bob. Choose your favorite ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Alnilam

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Oct 30 2006, 11:45 AM) [snapback]340778[/snapback]</div>
    Love them as always. You're the man!

11. Mystery Squid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alnilam @ Oct 30 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]340767[/snapback]</div>
    You got me.

I'm the head of the ANP (American Nazi Party), and I have 7 of these T-shirts:

[​IMG]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Oct 30 2006, 04:45 PM) [snapback]340778[/snapback]</div>
    howabout this one:

[​IMG]

12. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alnilam @ Oct 30 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]340682[/snapback]</div>
    Oh Im sorry, we humble Floridians that cant spell must bow to the great and so powerful 'Alnilam the Great'.
    The new ruler of his own private Bigoted Amerika....

Hey buddy I have to ask, hows your arm? I heard you broke it from patting your self on the back to much.... :rolleyes:

I wonder, reflecting back on almost all of your posts you must have a very small group of friends. Ones that send you emails or snail mail that Im sure may need a correction or two.? Or do you smile and are nice to them until they turn their back..?

Im not really singling you out here, but trying to prove a point. Your no better than the rest of us, and most of us don't single you out on petty spelling issues or make fun of you or your life or the way you choose to live it.... <_<

It takes a small man (with self esteem issues) to continually point out others faults and make fun of them. To make your self feel bigger and better than some one else..

It takes a better man who can ignor ones faults, and stick to the issues (ie topic threads) with out having to personally attack someone every chance they get..

As a matter of fact I did state we could go out to the wood shed and we would return drinking buddies, but I see you left out that part.... Southern saying (go out to the wood shed= go work out our problems) (become drinkin buddies= after working out the problem become aquaintance friends).

My PM question to you was whats your problem? you slam me on every post I make, do I complain? Nope, but after a while I get tired of it too. ;) if you dont like my posts ignor them...

Continuing to follow or belittle/attack someone in a thread could be construded as a personal attack .

I see you're one that finds a reason & holds a grudge, and now so does everyone else... ;)

I truly feel sorry for you, :(

I will ignor your posts from now on.
    Dragonfly:
    Im waiting to get the all clear from our IT guys before I switch over to FireFox.. ;)
    I understand there's stilla cpl of bugs being worked out.

13. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Oct, 06:25 PM) [snapback]340965[/snapback]</div>
    oh, the pains of having to rely on IT, yeah I go through that too.

14. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Oct 30 2006, 07:35 PM) [snapback]341040[/snapback]</div>
    I am the IT guy, go ahead and switch... :D

15. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tleonhar @ Oct, 08:49 PM) [snapback]341056[/snapback]</div>
    Dang, you gotta be careful what you say around here! :eek:

16. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Oct 30 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]340884[/snapback]</div>
    Keep doing that and you'll go blind, Squid. :p

17. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Oct, 10:11 PM) [snapback]341088[/snapback]</div>
    Isn't that another thread?

18. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Oct 18 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]334704[/snapback]</div>
    Simple it's hate. <_<

Wildkow

19. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Oct 30 2006, 06:40 AM) [snapback]340586[/snapback]</div>
    These remarks are very similar to John Kerry's remarks about the military today.

20. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alnilam @ Oct 30 2006, 09:44 AM) [snapback]340682[/snapback]</div>
    That's pretty tasteless remark Alnilam. Where are the Mod's?

Wildkow