1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

"Godless: The Church of Liberalism"

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Subversive

Subversive New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Jun 7 2006, 11:40 PM) [snapback]267697[/snapback]</div>
    And here I thought you were against gay marriage.

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Guys and gals,
    I just had to edit 5 posts in this thread and increase the warn levels of 2 posters. Keep this clean and on topic or the thread will be deleted and the offenders will be suspended.

3. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KD6HDX @ Jun 11 2006, 03:47 PM) [snapback]269608[/snapback]</div>
    DAve,

You made some insensitive remarks, but at least you admitted your mistake and apologized. I've seen very few of the right-wingers here do that. I'm not a moderator but I would think that it's fine if you remain here.

4. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Jun 11 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]269595[/snapback]</div>
    I have better things to do than talk to someone whose sentences begin with "doh". Obviously you made a rude remark if the moderator had to edit it. I'm done with you.

Oh, and by the way, going back and editing your posts to make it look like I didn't read what you said is BS.

5. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Jun 11 2006, 04:41 PM) [snapback]269650[/snapback]</div>

For the record, it wasn't Wildkow's comments that were a problem so much as that he quoted inappropriate stuff.

6. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Jun 11 2006, 04:14 PM) [snapback]269618[/snapback]</div>
    :eek:

Holy crap!

...and I wasn't one of the two??? :blink:

I must be losing my touch... :lol:

7. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Jun 11 2006, 06:04 PM) [snapback]269745[/snapback]</div>

Yea, I think I blinked a couple of times... I missed it completely.....

8. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Jun 7 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]267697[/snapback]</div>
    Gee, you could be talking about Hillary Clinton.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Jun 7 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]267697[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks for posting the pic.

Now I see where she gets her credentials from.

9. marjflowers

marjflowers New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Jun 8 2006, 08:50 AM) [snapback]267841[/snapback]</div>

I am personally in awe of this man. I thought of him in church this morning when the minister said Jesus meant for us to love even those who have hurt us. I have trouble loving my zealot sister who wreaks havoc everywhere she goes...I can imagine forgiving the killer of my son. That doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for that experience with God.

Peace --

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marjflowers @ Jun 11 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]269803[/snapback]</div>

I meant I CANNOT imagine...

10. brighamwj

brighamwj Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Jun 7 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]267608[/snapback]</div>
    And I second that.

11. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marjflowers @ Jun 11 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]269803[/snapback]</div>

Maybe he got his emotional switch turned to so much hate towards bush that now he can't turn it off.
    We always need resolution and finalization and someone to place blame and guilt when a wrong is done that inflicts terrible pain and fear.
    Hence hangings and lenchings in the old days of the wrong person.. just to end the hunt for the bad guy and be able to walk away in peace.

My only brother was shot in the head and killed in Houston Texas on Mother's day at about 12:05 AM.
    I understand the need to find the one guilty......

Its funny how we will go after whoever is convienent to sooth our anger because it hurts so much to hate and to be angry, we want a short end, so we find a scapegoat.

Most great men were not popular in thier time.. but nly later when the wisdom of thier actions played out.

Look at George Patton..... he appeared to be ruthless, heartless, and fierce.... just like his pitbull, but he saved our bacon when all the other pantiwaist couldn't and wouldn't for fear of upsetting the enemy even more.

What kind of warrior is afraid of upsetting his enemy?......
    Do we want someone like that as commander in chief?

Making peace is wonderful when its possible, but when its not, we only enable and weaken our position when try to make peace when the only solution is war.

yes, its a cruel thought to think that war is actually a solution to anything right?

Until you deal with unreasonable people who only want your blood, your wife, your children and your money and then to spit on your grave and your memory, you will not understand the benifit of war.

Those who don't understand war, have never been exposed to such people and think there is a peaceful solution to every situation if sought long enough....... not always!!!!!

12. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KD6HDX @ Jun 11 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]269608[/snapback]</div>
    I don't think I said you should heed your own advice. :huh: I did say that you should show a little class and edit your post. Your apology was a bit trite but all in all still an apology. I don't think you should go away either but I do think that you should type out 100 times . . .

I will not use the "C" or the "B" word when referring to another person of the opposite gender on priuschat.com forums again.

I will trust you not to copy and paste my message. :rolleyes: :lol:

Seriously I have said some offensive things here also and had to apologize. It happens and we learn from it an go on but please don't go away. Besides the way you put it makes it look like you are having a hissy. :p

Wildkow

p.s. Come on back Dude don't be a Richard Cranium. ;)

13. marjflowers

marjflowers New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Jun 11 2006, 11:47 PM) [snapback]269835[/snapback]</div>

14. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Jun 11 2006, 02:41 PM) [snapback]269650[/snapback]</div>
    :angry: Both are baseless accusations in a effort to smear me. Efusco has already refuted the first and your own post refutes the second. And speaking of the second I don't believe that I have any idea what you are talking about but I do recognise an effort to smear my reputation and ask that you supply proof. I will also point out that if this baseless accustaion were true why is there no mention of me editing the post in this post . . . .

this post by you came after the post you are accusing me of editing. Clumsy becuase you have read all my posts and know for a fact that I did not use rude or offensive language as you accused me of doing. Clumsy because the post that you are referring to as being edited by me has a post by you referring to that same edited post but no mention by you that I had edited it after the fact Which you know I did not do this is simply an attempt to discredit and smear my reputation.
    <_<
    Wildkow

15. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Hi Mary Jane Flowers ! :lol:

Looks like you opened your mouth and decided not to speak!