1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Good deal in Northern Virginia

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by NoVaSnow, Jul 18, 2006.

1. NoVaSnow

NoVaSnow Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I just received this e-mail. I believe their "warehouse price" is MSRP, so they seem to be offering $500 off MSRP. This is suppposed to be on in-stock vehicles. According to their Web site, they have 19 in stock.

Note that the message says "For the next 48 hours, (til COB Thursday 8/20) ." I assume they mean 7/20.

All the usual disclaimers go here.

<blockquote>Great news! Ourisman Chantilly and Ourisman Fairfax Toyota received additional Priuses over the last couple of days and they are available for immediate delivery. For the next 48 hours, (til COB Thursday 8/20) we will offer these in stock units at $500 off our warehouse pricing. This opportunity will not be around for long as the Prius is in high demand. To get one of these available Priuses, you will need to visit one of our showrooms where a sales representative will be happy to show you the vehicle and help complete the necessary paperwork. Before you come in, please feel free to contact the Internet department at 703-488-1767 as we can go over our current inventory, confirm a certain vehicle’s availability and set up an appointment for you in a vehicle’s respective location. We hope to hear from you soon and hope we can earn your business on a new 2006 Toyota Prius.</blockquote>

2. GreenGene

GreenGene New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yep, Miller Toyota has 16 on their lot - not sure what deals can be made, but they were wheeling and dealing this past winter and spring with fewer on the lot.

Miller Toyota in Manassas

The big push to get a hybrid for the I-95 HOV lanes was over as of July 1st (and good lord, there are all kinds of hybrids in those HOV lanes these days). So Northern Virginia dealers may have a bit of a surplus on their hands right now. And that could mean a very good deal. :)