1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. TCD

TCD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Howdy,

This is very interesting because I recently had the 10,000 mile service. Shortly after picking up my car I noticed (within 24 hours) a significant jump in my mileage!

I am regularly averaging 55 - 57 mpg on my daily commute where I had been pressed to stay in the low 50's before... I cannot account for this improvement. I have a VERY poor dealer. I asked the service rep to NOT do any TSB or programming changes without talking to me first. And, of course, I did not hear from them while they had the car.

PS They did tell me that rubbing door/dash panels are normal and they have not finished a repair started months ago, I’m simply not dealing with them any more…

2. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

They may have gotten the oil level right for a change.

3. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kyle Pehrson\";p=\"86686)</div>
    You do realize I was kidding right?

4. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kyle Pehrson\";p=\"86686)</div>
    is that all? sounds like pocket change for a Prius Tech;)

5. twdusa

twdusa New Member

$1500 Dollars..........that is about 698 gals of gas in my area, or 37,832 miles at my current 54.2 mpg! (44psi/42/psi, Mobile 1, 75% city, 25% rural). But to be honest.....I'd love to get it TOO!

6. TCD

TCD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hi DanMan32,

I actually solved the oil over-fill issue right off the bat by taking them 3 qts. of Mobile 1 for the service. I then topped off the oil when I pickup the car!

Unfortunately, I can't manage everything at this dealer; they are... Well before I work myself up again, let's just say I drive thirty miles to go to a dealer who at least seems to be able to follow the simplest requests.

In twenty plus years of my professional practice in Reno, only the Toyota employees seems to be able to call multiple times and leave voicemail messages that I never get...

7. Kyle Pehrson

Kyle Pehrson Member

Dan I know you are joking but I wan't to be clear that there is no flash out yet. But looks like they may be tring somthing new.