1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. MagnusAG99

MagnusAG99 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey, im wondering, do any of u guys here know of a good polish? like... my prius got a few scratches (not deep scratches into the primer, but on the black paint). I would love to get them removed or almost removed atleast. ill leave a pic of what the car looked like before i changed the bumper, just so u can see what kinda scracthes i am talking about. Ive thought about a full repaint, but its just to expensive as for the time being, plus i dont think its worth it cause it got like 400 000 km on it and stuff.. all the mods i have done on it will be transferred right over to a 2015 model around there when i upgrade it anyways.. but yea. what do u guys think? is there any polish that can remove these scracthes as u see on my old rear bumper? [​IMG]

2. jzchen

jzchen Newbie!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    My cars are so filthy, I don't do much other than clear bra. But I've read a lot of positive regarding Rejex...

MagnusAG99 likes this.
  3. Kenny94945

Kenny94945 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    There are so many choices.
    Remember to start with the mildest polish and work up.
    A machine buffer can be highly recommended.

Macguires (sp) # 20 show car glaze is a very mild polish available at O'Reily's et al Walmart etc.

Speed not pressure, by hand, with the softest cloth you can find.
    You may have to do the area 20 times utilizing # 20...it is mild.

Good luck.

MagnusAG99 likes this.