1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Good price for oem kit?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by BreitrthnU, May 7, 2012.

1. BreitrthnU

BreitrthnU Can you smell the premix?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hey guys is 780+ tax a good price for the oem kit

PC36100 ? 2

2. volt_killa

volt_killa volt_killa #ItsATealPrius OPTLMUS

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    and what kit would that be, the prius plus package?

3. BreitrthnU

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Yeah sorry I was in my car on my phone. Its the prius plus OEM body kit painted in BP. I get my car next week monday so Im buying the kit the springs and the sway bar. I saw the Two guys garage episode so installing it is a snap as it comes with the mounting hardware.

also for those with experience whats a good price to pay for the springs and rear sway bar, thanks in advance.

Anthony

4. BreitrthnU

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Bump.... no one else on here priced out the oem body kit?

5. atari56

atari56 Snappin' necks and cashing checks.

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  6. BreitrthnU

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Its a local dealer ship. They sell on ebay so I told them how about I save you on the fees from PP and ebay and I pick up directly and they dont have to ship. So 780 plus tax I get it in person. They are also going to do the springs for 200 and 240 for the sway bar which isnt that good of a deal when I add up all the fees they are saving.

7. PlacerLode

PlacerLode Prospecting Planet Earth

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    the $780 set on ebay does not include a $160 plus shipping charge but another ebay seller has the sets for $865 including shipping. I've been hunting for a better deal but haven't found it so far

8. BreitrthnU

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    no dude its 780 plus tax. the dealership that sells on ebay is local to me. Since im buying direct he saves ebay/PP/shipping fees. So after tax im looking about $830. The dealership is Clearwater Toyota.

9. PlacerLode

PlacerLode Prospecting Planet Earth

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Yes I bought my Plus wheels from them for $1379 with free shipping and they sold me the lugs and locks for $80 but they wouldn't do the free shipping on the ground effects kit (nice people to deal with though) . Here in Washington state Toyota Parts People (Toyota of Puyallup) sell them for $900 and some odd dollars online plus 9.8% sales tax plus shipping they don't allow local pickups and the walk in dealer price is way higher! It doesn't look like any of the sets on ebay are selling and given time they may have to come down on prices to move the kits (the one set sold by Clearwater was me but they let me out of the deal when I saw the $167 shipping costs)

10. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Then why ask us if it's a good price? You already know it's the best anyone can do.

11. BreitrthnU

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    The extent of my search was ebay, there's always the possibility that long time members might know something I don't. Or that there might be a dealership that a lot of members use due to excellent below retail prices. I only started really searching two weeks ago.