1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Good Things Come to Those That Wait...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Midpack, May 31, 2009.

1. IraS

IraS Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I am sorry, but I got spoiled by the 3 door SKS on my 2004 Prius. My wife likes me to open the door for her. With the SKS, I just go up to the door, pull on the handle, and it is open. With 1 door SKS I would have to go over to the driver's side door, open the door and unlock all doors (or configure the SKS to unlock all doors), go around to the passenger side, and open the door. I could use the key fob - but that means fishing in my pocket for my keys and either pressing the correct button blind or taking my keys out. This is especially inconvenient in the rain. Since I got my 2004 Prius I have never had to fish for my keys. As I said, I am spoiled.

Since I have a Prius V on order, this isn't an issue for me. However, it would be if I just wanted the basic Prius II.

2. lauren80ryan

lauren80ryan New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    ya, and that is why I had to take back my words. Because I was thinking "MAN! These guys are spoiled?!!" And yes, they were. But then I had one for a weekend and got spoiled too and then had to get the NEWER car with LESS!?! I get it now.

3. Steve Cebu

Steve Cebu New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Actually I've cut back on movies. We rent High Def movies on Blu-Ray and they look so amazing! Plus we get all the bonus features and the local place gives out a lot of free rentals.
    The Prius is worth the money but movies are better on a 52" HDTV :D

4. gofast

gofast Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    If the gas prices go up you will pay more than MSRP

5. Midpack

Midpack Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Defininely a factor, as I've said. I doubt over MSRP, but would agree no discounting --- but it would have to go over $4/gal again, and I don't think that's going to happen this year. If I'm wrong, I buy one later for no more than today. If I'm right (and this economy gives me better odds than ever), I'll save some money. YMMV