1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Goodbye Religion

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by qbee42, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    ^ Corywn - Bill Gates is alright - so is William Buffet, and Richard Branson.

I know that was directed at Treb, but hope that acknowledging that non-religious businessman can do charitable things will help defuse things as that's the direction this thread was going the past day.

Tonight I will likely bring up religion to a friend concerning a situation - something I rarely do. We will definitely be friends and not have hurt feelings at the end of the call. I will definitely point out being glad to no end we can disagree without this attempt to beat the other side into total submission.

Another thing on that phone call I will say I won't say in this thread is acknowledging many shortcomings of people with my beliefs - that's because her response is not to beat the living crap out of my beliefs like in threads like this.

2. Silver bullit

Silver bullit Right Lane Cruiser

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Could someone please tell me how to do that?

3. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Look at a person's profile. Under their profile picture you'll see "User lists". Click on that, then select ignore.

1 person likes this.