1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Google Music

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Elsith, Jan 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Elsith

Elsith New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I currently drive a 2006 BMW 325i, so the tech is not impressive compared to modern cars. I have to plug in the AUX to listen to Google Music, the Bluetooth only works for phone. I'm not familiar with Android Auto and it's not included in the Prius, so I guess that doesn't matter. Can I stream Google Music via the Bluetooth in the 2016? It might be a silly question, but I am a little car ignorant. Thank you.

TonyWilkey likes this.
  2. TonyWilkey

TonyWilkey Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Yes you can.

Elsith likes this.
  3. Montgomery

Montgomery Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have an Samsung Tablet and a Samsung galaxy note 3. Both sync with bluetooth to my radio and I can stream Google Play all day. Sound is great, I can adjust sound, pause and change stations with my steering wheel buttons as well.

Elsith and TonyWilkey like this.
  4. Elsith

Elsith New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the details. I also love google maps. It feels a little weird to have that big display and still rely on my phone. It will be a pity if I end up with the Prius. I'm going to decide after I see a bunch of cars at the Chicago auto show next month.