1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Gorilla chrome acorn locking lugs (20) 12mm X 1.5

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Jon Felder, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Jon Felder

Jon Felder Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Brand new never opened still in the box. These are for a Prius or Lexus. As the caption reads these are 12mm x 1.5 acorn lugs. The company sent me the wrong color but is going to charge me a $12 restocking fee. So I figured I'd check to see if any of you guys and gals wanted them instead. Paid $36 will sacrifice at $27. DM me if interested.

Features
    20 total
    12mm x 1.50 Thread size
    3/4" & 13/16" Dual hex key
    1.36" Overall length
    60 Degree Conical Seat
    Set of 20 lug nuts
    Product Information 12 Millimeter x 1.50
    Brand Gorilla Automotive
    Item Weight 1.8 pounds
    Product Dimensions 6 x 5 x 2 inches
    Origin Taiwan
    Item model number 21133HT
    Manufacturer Part Number 21133HT
    OEM Part Number 21133HT
    Additional Information
    ASIN: B001O0CC1U
    Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds

Attached Files:

2. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Be sure to compare these to what the wheels need ... from these images, it looks like these nuts are for conical seats. The stock alloy wheels on my Gen 1 are not set up for that, and I notice Toyota has used the same lug nut part number 90942-01033 for every Prius generation from Gen 1 through Gen 3 (I can't look up Gen 4 parts yet), and it is a straight-shank chrome acorn nut with a captive free-spinning flat washer to spread the force onto the alloy wheel.

The only exceptions to that part number are for the Prius C, which has conical-seat nuts available for the trim levels with steel wheels.

-Chap

3. Jon Felder

Jon Felder Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Sorry for the confusion they are for aftermarket and other types of wheels including toyotaburu FRS/BRZ which is what they were purchased for originally.