1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got a 2006, may add a 2010 to the stable.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Nda3rdCar, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Nda3rdCar

Nda3rdCar Junior Member

Hi to everyone on the forum... I haven't been on the Prius forum for quite a while. My account a password still work. :thumb:

I'm going to start reading forum entries about the new 2010 Prius. My wife has a 2006 which is a great car, which might become my next car if we decide to get a new Prius for her. :hug:

It's a question of going with tried and true 2009 or taking a chance on a new design, new features and most likely a higher price to pay. The next Prius we buy will be loaded up with options.... (perhaps not leather seats). I look forward to learning more about the 2010 model and figuring if it's worth the wait. :unsure:

Nice to be back on the forum. - Nda3rdcar, LA-CA-USA :cool:

2. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You will love it, I love my 2004 and I think it is a close as I could find to the perfect car for me but the new 2010 model has it all in spades! It is such a pretty car and all the shortcomings of the current car are overcome in the new one. No doubt people will find things to complain about still, but that is the nature of the human condition.

3. EZW1

EZW1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four Touring
    You may not be alone. After I bought my '09, my wife fell so much in love with it that she wants a '10. As a matter of fact she says I should by the '10 and let her have my '09. If I ever get lucky enough to attend one of the 'viewings' she will get a chance to see the '10 up close.