1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got me a Prius!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by WolfpackBill, Mar 30, 2014.

1. WolfpackBill

WolfpackBill Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi there!! My name is Billy and I just purchased a new to me 2010 Prius IV with Solar Roof package. I bought this a week ago from a Toyota dealer as a CPO with 24000 miles and I've already racked up 1000 miles on it. Coming from a 2006 4-cylinder Honda Accord that gets 30mpg (with 201,000 miles) to a car that gets around 48mpg is quite awesome especially since I put about 100 miles a day. I'm definitely looking forward to a lower gas bill every month!

I'm a member at DriveAccord for a long time and they have been more than helpful with my Accord and now that I found Prius Chat and this forum is just as helpful. I have spent days reading the forum and I love the participation here.

The car is very stock but I'll be doing a few mods. I have already installed LED interior lights and HID headlights with LED parking lights. I purchased the fog lights kit from PC shop and JDM turn signal mirrors and looking forward to install them next weekend. I'm still debating whether I should put auto headlights on. It looks quite intimidating. Anyways, I will definitely be hanging around and want to say thanks for having such an awesome community for newbies like me.

Attached Files:

KennyGS and ftl like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome to priuschat! congrats on your new ride, all the best!(y)

3. KennyGS

KennyGS Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Congratulations! Your Prius will pay for itself in no time with those kind of miles.

4. xraydoug

xraydoug Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    enjoy your new to you car. prius are great cars. hope you enjoy!(y)

5. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome another NC Prius!

6. -1-

-1- Don

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    :)Welcome from Virginia. Interesting, the number of members who mod their Prii. This is your best source for Prius information.