1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

GOT MY CAR! Who is next?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by winebuff, May 17, 2009.

1. DickPhillips

DickPhillips Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    We got ours yesterday. It was ordered Aug 19th & we were told 4 to 8 weeks. But they (Foothills Toyota in Burlington, WA) also had us list three color choices, saying it should speed it up. I knew the ship it was being transported on and was able to track it through a post on this forum. We got our second color choice, silver. It is to primarily be my car as I had thought I'd never pry my wife out of her diesel powered New Beetle, but she is now taking MY car all the time! I have an original (European version powered by Mercedes) Smart Car that is for sale and it may be a distinct possibility that when the Smart sells, she will say let's trade her Beetle in on another Prius. Oh well, it is a great car. Now all we have to do is learn how to use it and all of its features.

I've got to do more exploring on this site and learn how I go about getting a photo of my car to show up along with the info about me.

2. classic

classic Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Yea....We got ours on August 29th. My wife loves it. When I get to drive it, I'll know more.

3. kfalandays

kfalandays New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hiya,
    I would like to announce the arrival of my new additionl MY 2010 pKG 3 WITH solar that was delivered on Sep 21, but just picked up yesterday.
    I had to drive over 400 miles to my home location, so we had lots of time to bond.

Bottom line: i Love it...including the GPS, which brought me through the northeast at rushhour in a very timely fashion

I will add some tips tomorrow about ways I could add to my insurance for only 1300 per year. Great news for one that has 3 teenagers with previous claims

Needless to say, I am thrilled to have my new baby aboard!!! *hubby is a bit jealous*

Karen

4. asj2009

asj2009 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Interesting thread..

Got mine last weekend, a G3 Prius IV with solar, the same one on the Harmony commercials. It was on the showroom floor, probably there for only a couple days. Bought it on the spot cash and drove it home that same day.

Beautiful car, really really enjoy driving it and playing with all the gadgets, although i'm still breaking it in and have to limit speed.

5. spinnsilly

spinnsilly New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I just got an email from my dealer that after a month wait my car is here - hooray - going to go pick it up tomorrow! Can't wait!

6. Astrodeb

Astrodeb New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    My Blue Ribbon Prius IV Solar has finally shown up on the dealer manifest more than 3 months after I put in a deposit. )#($*%& Cars for Clunkers! Now, just one more month...:rolleyes:

7. victorv80

victorv80 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey Winebuff - I am in the market for the exact same Prius that you bought. I live in SF and would like to know how much you paid for it OTD? My dealer is asking 26,300 + Lic and Fees. I have a 2007 I might trade in as well.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vic