1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

got my ipod integration thingy installed today

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Katebell1977, Sep 6, 2007.

1. thegameispw

thegameispw New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I now have my ipod hooked up. Mines hidden in the top half of the glove compartment. sound quality is good. To answer some questions:

1) You can have as many playlists as you like

2) You can shuffle between tracks on a selected playlist and/or shuffle between entire playlists

3) There is NO search function, so although you can see the artist and track data. But cannot search for a particular artist or song. For example my playlists are grouped into the artists name, so if all of Avril Lavigne's songs are in a playlist called Avril but if I want to listen to Motorhead I need to skip through all of my other playlists to get to Motorhead.

4) You cannot actually see the playlists as such, as the ipod thing omes up as a cd changer you see disc numbers 1-6, but this goes on forever so you see 6 at any one time but they are just called disc 1, 2, 3....6. From selecting a disc you can see the track info.