1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got My new stereo equipment coming in!

Discussion in 'Prius c Audio and Electronics' started by dunston, Dec 6, 2012.

1. dunston

dunston Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I ordered Focal components, RE Audio 10" sub and RE Audio 4 channel amp. Got some sound deadener coming and luxury liner mats. Really looking forward to hearing the new system!

2. Ryephile

Ryephile The Technophile

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Awesome! Be sure to post up some pictures; I'm curious to see how you position the subwoofer and amplifier. Are you keeping the factory head-unit?

3. dunston

dunston Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Keeping the factory head unit for to try to keep everything OEM looking. The amp is going under the passenger seat and the sub will be facing toward the rear and going to make it easy to uninstall when I need the space.

4. viscositosis tribocessive

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I went Focal too. 165 K2p in the front doors. JL XD 400 amp 200W x2 bridged. Factory head unit in a 2015 PriusC Three. The sound is tremendous, with all the detail in the sound that I desire. I will probably purchase an Alpine sub, self contained, self amplified, about the size and shape of a school lunch pail, that fits under the seat, at a later date. Some additional vibration dampening material in the front doors, with the Focals, and I will be good to go.

5. rogan

rogan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    3 yr old thread dredge

6. viscositosis tribocessive

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    JL Audio amp discontinued, but still of highest quality. Focal speakers remain unsurpassed. Being that I purchased my PriusC Three on July 16, 2015, I was unable to post any sooner. Have a great day.

volume 33 likes this.