1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Got My Stimulus Check!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by boulder_bum, May 13, 2008.

1. bee13

bee13 Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Some went to savings. The rest to backyard garden startup costs. The way I see it, the more self-sustaining and independent one can become, the better off that person will be in the long-run.

2. amm0bob

amm0bob Permanently Junior...

The last place on earth to get cable, Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    We didn't get one...

Hope you're enjoying the redistribution of wealth.:rant:

3. Scummer

Scummer Eh?

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'm supposed to get like 1500 and something since I have two kids. But so far I haven't seen anything. I'm going to put it into the savings anyway so I can pay my 100% property tax increase from a few years ago. :mad:

4. kenmce

kenmce High Voltage Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    I used mine for a car payment, so I guess I've stimulated the (Japanese) economy. I assume the reason I got it was so I'd vote incumbent in the upcoming elections. From the point of view of a country with serious buget issues it's a stunningly bad idea. That they sent out three hundred million or so letters to tell us that we had a check coming was a nice touch. From the POV of the group issuing it it's a splendid idea. If I vote for them then they get a whole country to play with for the next four years. If I don't vote for them it wasn't their money anyhow, so there is no downside.

/Is it too late to draft Ron Paul?/