1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

GPS Navigation default screen...? HELP!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by DAFTEK, Jul 20, 2012.

1. DAFTEK

DAFTEK Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Does anyone know how i can make the audio usb or aux or even the phone screen be default rather then always going back to GPS Navigation? I can live with that here in the states but my car is leaving for EU next week and i will end up with a blank white screen all the time. My understanding the EU 2010 Prius DVD will not work on the US version GPS. :(

2. ursle

ursle Gas miser

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    My '06 had a setting to either default to GPS or NOT, my '11 doesn't seem to, but... shutting off the car in a screen other then GPS brings back the screen that was shut down upon, if the GPS wasn't it isn't.

3. DAFTEK

DAFTEK Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Thanks ursle, just tried it. Shut down in audio/usb and came back on in navigation.

4. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Mine resumes on the same screen it was on when I turned the car off. I'm pretty sure there's a setting to have it not default to nav--have you checked the nav user guide?

5. DAFTEK

DAFTEK Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I looked for a setting and nothing mentioned in manual. Does your screen remain on audio/usb with whatever song is playing or does it go back to nav?

6. DAFTEK

DAFTEK Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Ok, So i did some more reading and sure enough it's right there. duhhh. Click on Setup/Generel/Auto Change Screen/On/Off :LOL: