1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Great dealer in Maryland

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by jbkendrick, Jun 4, 2016.

1. jbkendrick

jbkendrick Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Wanted to give a shout out to Antwerpen Toyota in Clarksville MD for letting me borrow a 4 for 24 hour to try it out and make sure it would drive over my driveway curbing and fit in my garage with the hatch open. All was good.

I checked with other dealers and they were unwilling to help me out in this way. I was just asking for a 2, but the salesman said why don't you take the 4 if that is what you are looking for and play with it for a day.

Have to say that the extended drive has sold me all the more. This car Is so cool. No atp or pcp so I won't be taking this one home with me tomorrow, but so much fun to really drive the car for more than a short test drive. J

dfine1966 and bisco like this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    wow, that is a great dealer, and a smart one too. i remember my neighbor, who had driven caddies all his life, lured into a lexus dealer somehow. they handed him the keys, told him to leave his caddy there and keep the lexus as long as he wanted to. he's been driving lexi ever since.

'LectroFuel, jbkendrick and Merkey like this.
  3. PriUncut

PriUncut Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    I had a local dealer offer me the same thing! I declined because I knew I was already hooked... and that would have accelerated the decision. That is rare (to be offered that)... but it does happen from time to time. A very effective selling technique!

Merkey and jbkendrick like this.