1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Great Experience in San Bernardino

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Tatania, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Tatania

Tatania Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Just took delivery today of our new 2006 Prius. We dealt with Richard and he couldn't have been more helpful.

We were never pushed into getting more than we need. Matter of fact they had a gold, red and blue one on their lot all with pkg #7. The blue one had the special wheels which we didn't want because of that expense. Hubby figured he'd be hard pressed to get the blue one for me.

He told he wanted the blue, but not the wheels. They didn't bat an eye. They took them off one car and put them onto my car. And that wasn't an easy task I guess. It's not a matter of just switching the tires, they had to take the tires off the rims and remount them to ensure the tire sensors would work. That took 4 hours. They offered to send my hubby and daughter to the movies while they waited.

Very impressed!

2. Mister Entropy

Mister Entropy New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tatania @ Jul 21 2006, 09:56 PM) [snapback]290343[/snapback]</div>
    I'm looking for updated info on good people to deal with in either Redlands or San Bernardino. Spent a couple hours at Redlands today and did not think the sales rep was very knowledgeable about the Prius. He was pretty pushy too. Kept promising me they would work with me throughout the test drive but never took a cent off of sticker. Offered me an extra $500 on my trade in instead.

Thanks for any feedback.

3. Mister Entropy

Mister Entropy New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    In case anyone is interested, I ended up getting my Prius from the San Bernardino of Toyota Fleet Dealer. The experience wasn't terrible, but I certainly wouldn't call it great. I did get exactly what I wanted at a fair price, so I shouldn't complain.