1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Green news and more V13.35

Discussion in 'Environmental Discussion' started by eaglesight333, Sep 4, 2022.

1. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I appreciate your posts. It'd be fun if everyone commented on how many of the links they allready read about?

For me, of your 48 links, I've already read about 15 of them... It's hard to keep up on stuff these days!

2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Correction, of the 60 links you posted I've already learned of 19 of them...

But more importantly, please consider the importance of engagement. Posting one link that lots of people comment on is way more valuable than posting 60 links that no one but me comments on.

As in links don't mean sh*t if you're just spamming them. Adding value by adding thoughts / dreams / ideas is essential to a meaningful online life/conversation!

3. eaglesight333

eaglesight333 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I am just trying to provide news and information for anyone who would like. I actually dont expect people to comment, just to read what they like. Been doing this for several years now, and the few comments I have received have been of thanks and appreciation.

While I understand your thoughts on engagement, there are way too many stories to pick one or two from. And so I dont clog up the forum with multiple posts. i just keep them contained to a single weekly post thread, and let people enjoy them as they would like.