1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Greetings from Michigan

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Bob-blehead, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Bob-blehead

Bob-blehead Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Howdy all! Recently tested a v when my wife and I were looking to lease new vehicles. The dealer allowed me to test the v overnight. I was really impressed with it, but wound up leasing a Rav4, primarily due to the availability to mount a 2" receiver on the back. Other considerations came into play too, but the additional utility of the Rav wound up winning out in this round. The v is still very much in the back of my mind for when the lease is up on the Rav, as I anticipate that our needs will change a lot by then (as kids begin leaving the nest).

I plan on keeping an eye on what Toyota does with the v over the next couple of years (and other hybrids in the Toyota family), and I have found that forums like this offer a great place to learn from others' experiences. So, mostly, I'll be lurking, asking questions here and there, and learning from all of you. Hope you don't mind.

Cheers!

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard Bob. I am sure you will enjoy the RAV.

3. PriusGuy32

PriusGuy32 Prius Driver Extraordinaire

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    ((waves to Bob from Harrison Township))

I also really like the V. I just bought my first Prius 2 weeks ago, a Gen II and sold my 15mpg SUV. We still have a Ford Escape so I can still use that to trailer the utility trailer and such. Hope you find the site useful - I joined a few weeks ago and every day Im still amazed with all the great information here!

4. Bob-blehead

Bob-blehead Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Well, well, well. Funny how things sometimes come full circle. Back in the market . . . and looking at either a Prius V Three, or a Prius Four. I am hoping to go over to test drive them both this week, along with the new Corolla. I'll report back afterwards to let you know what I thought. Is there anything I should know before I test drive them? Anything in particular that I should be aware of to listen for, or look at? I'll be poking around the forum to see what else I can find. Back at ya later!

PriusGuy32 likes this.