1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Greetings from new Prius c Three owner

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Marj, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Marj

Marj Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Other than driving a rental Prius, I've never owned one until now. I pick up my little 2012 Prius c Three tomorrow after the Blizzak snow tires are installed. I'm delighted to have a Prius and mildly terrified that I will be driving such a small vehicle after driving a minivan for 20 or so years. I think I got a good buy -- the Honda dealer took this car in trade and offered it at $14,588. It has the moon roof and alloy wheels. I was going to get a Two due to budget constraints, so am happy I was able to get the Three for a price below KBB value. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone! I'm in CT, which is why I made sure the snow tires were part of the deal.

Burna J likes this.
  2. NuttyKat

NuttyKat Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Congrats and enjoy your C! There are some perks on the three trim level that are really nice having. This is a great forum with lots of knowledgeable folks on here ready to answer questions.

Marj likes this.
  3. ftl

ftl Explicator

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Exactly the same year and trim level that I have! My wife has a Mazda minivan which I take once in a while, and I'd *much* rather be driving my Prius.

Marj likes this.
  4. skayaks

skayaks Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome! and best of luck with your new C. Sounds like you got a great deal. I kept our minivan (Mazda MPV) as a beater, but a C is now my daily driver and I couldn't be happier. I had owned little cars long ago, so if that's not true for you there may be a bigger adjustment.

Marj likes this.