1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by justin time, Mar 9, 2010.

1. justin time

justin time Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just picked up a 2007 and wanted to express my appreciation to the people running, and participating in, these forums. The generally positive posts helped make up my mind to dive in.

Nice car. I've got questions and will also jump into some of the threads if I think I have something to contribute. Grew up in the pre PC era, so may be a bit acerbic at times. Probably from reading too much Hunter S Thompson. Hopefully we are all adults here and folks will not take anything personal.

Cheers

PS - After reading about some bad buying experiences, thought I'd toss in my two cents worth. I got started by seeing $10k late model cars on craigslist. After some research and advice from a friend who worked at a Toyota dealer, I concentrated on Toyota Certified cars only. Most of the "deals" on craigslist were salvage vehicles. A nightmare in some states and who knows the competency of the guys who kludged it back together. Certified is definitely worth a few bux more if you're not a gearhead. This is no shadetree mechanic car.

2. eldiee

eldiee Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Wecome to Priuschat!! Our first Prius was a 2005 that was certified and we drove it one year and sold it to my Brother who has had it almost a year and loves it. We bought a 2010 V and are very happy with it.:welcome: