1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Grenade thrown at Pres. Bush was live, within 100 ft

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Danny, May 18, 2005.

1. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

The average politician top to bottom needs to be cattle prodded at least 3 times a year just to keep them focused. Opps that should read "be cattle prodded by taxpayers"

2. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frank Hudon\";p=\"91014)</div>
    Frank:

Oh geez, don't even get me started on *that* topic! The vein on my forehead is starting to pulse again. Sad thing is that folks in MB, SK, AB, and BC can vote one way, and the next PM is still decided by the GTA voting another way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frank Hudon\";p=\"91014)</div>
    But thanks to Daddy who founded Magna International, she's a *rich* one too.

3. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frank Hudon\";p=\"91049)</div>
    Frank:

Actually I envisioned more of an implantable device hooked up to a very sensitive organ.

Zap!

Jay

4. Frank Hudon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jayman\";p=\"91075)</div>
    Frank:

Actually I envisioned more of an implantable device hooked up to a very sensitive organ.

Zap!

Jay
    [/b][/quote]
    that's probably a bit impersonal, I want them to look at me when I zap them.

5. finman

finman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Nissan LEAF
    Sorry, I'm of the opinion this entire planet would be better off without Bush in the picture. Period.

Can you say worst environmental record ever!!?? Can you say lies for a war for "democracy"?

C'mon, what else is it gonna take before we all start throwin' bricks?

Enron and his buddy Kenny boy?

Making kissy face with the Arabs that control our country (indirectly)?

Social security "plan"?

I'm not sure in 2009, when this "more than a man" is done with the place, they'll be anything left to appreciate.

Anyone see "Oil on Ice" DVD? Highly recommend it. Simple things to bring us back from the brink of our own destruction and this administration "creates" its own "science" so oil is king. It really boils my blood to see and read all the s@*t that our government, our country is doing, when so many better longer-term alternatives are right here, right now!

How about "Unconstitutional"? Another great DVD documentary that shows the complete and total foolishness of this administration. And for what? To quote a Pennywise song "It's all greed".

Rant over.

Have a good weekend, cheers.

6. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frank Hudon\";p=\"91101)</div>
    Frank:

Me too. I'm thinking wireless transceiver and unlimited access in person to Question Period in the Commons. Don't like what they say, you push the signal button so they look at you, then you push the sensitive organ zapper button.

BTW: did you catch that disgusting picture of Martin and Blaikie (NDP MP for Winnipeg-Transcona) with their huge grins after the budget passed by one vote? Ugh.

Jay

7. Frank Hudon

I've informed the wife if I die at the computer and I'm on PC she's to have you charged with man-slaughter.
    the whole thing was just disgusting. I'm starting to like your idea of the "Don't like what they say, you push the signal button so they look at you, then you push the sensitive organ zapper button." Your sick! I like that in a person.

8. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Frank:

Well, it's either act sick - to blow off some steam - or get sick and possibly have a stroke listening to all that government bs.

Let's face it, it doesn't really matter how folks in MB, SK, AB, or BC vote. The election is determined by the GTA and Montreal. All we can do is make as much noise as possible, be a good thorn in their foot.

Either that, or just move to Toronto. No thanks.

Oh, here is a lovely quote from NDP MP Bill Blaikie (Winnipeg - Transcona), quoted on his own website April 20, 2005:

Hon. Bill Blaikie (Elmwood—Transcona, NDP):

"Mr. Speaker, my question is for the right hon. Prime Minister.

One of the reasons this Parliament is not working is that the Prime Minister and his government keep thumbing their noses at things that are passed in the House: the motion on DFAIT, the motion on the Air-India inquiry, the motion on Glen Murray, and now the motion on setting up a trust fund to put aside the money.

Will the Prime Minister finally show some respect, show that he acknowledges that this is a minority Parliament and the government has a responsibility to respect the will of Parliament, and put that money aside?"

Amazing how less than a month later these Mortal Enemies are hugging and laughing after the one vote margin on the budget. I wonder if all those NDP voters saw the irony in that?

Jay

9. Frank Hudon

what I really want to know is, how come they are called "honourable" when there isn't a half ounce of honour in the whole da** bunch of them?

10. Frank Hudon

oh ya, move to TO? gag me with a spoon.

11. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frank Hudon\";p=\"91499)</div>
    Frank:

I think that has to do with Applied Psychology. You know, a subservient thing so us ignorant taxpayers always pay “proper†respect to politicians.

Jay

12. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frank Hudon\";p=\"91500)</div>
    Frank:

Of course I was being extremely sarcastic. Been to the GTA many times on business, no offense to the many nice folks who live there, but pass.

On the whole, much prefer SLC or St. George, UT. Much lower crime rate, nicer climate, great skiing nearby, no onerous hospital diagnostic queues , etc.

Jay

13. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Is it just me or has this thread about Pres. Bush turned decidedly Canadian? :)

Happy Victoria Day.

14. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Tony:

Thanks! Hope you have something fun planned next Monday for Memorial Day.

Jay