1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Gulf States Toyota recall to set spare tire pressure (17V-295)

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Elektroingenieur, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    We are planning on it but storage is at a premium.
    Fortunately we live far enough in the country where we have helpful, trusted (human) neighbors. Take the squirrels & ticks, though. :eek:
    We have 4 vehicles anyway. I cannot fit a Prius, Prius v, Corolla, & Tundra in a 2 car garage.

bisco and Mendel Leisk like this.
  2. RRxing

RRxing Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    Especially since it's at a higher pressure...

Prodigyplace and Mendel Leisk like this.
  3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i have always valued my garage space. it's a consideration when buying a house, so other storage options must be available. we keep the yard stuff in a small barn. we are also in the country, and the ticks may drive us out.
    our garage is pristine, there's nothing in there but the cars and some pegboard. i'm not into the fancy racking or flooring, but it's well painted and well lit.
    when your summers are in the 90's and humid, and winters in the teens and snowy, it's nice to get into a comfortable car and drive off.
    still have to shovel though.:mad:

Since2002 likes this.
  4. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    We have only been here a year and have been fixing the neglected things. One reason we move was to grow more of our own food, hence the old tractor.
    We definitely need to build a shed and rebuild the wooden back deck. I installed an irrigation pump at our pond & 500 ft of pipe to our garden last weekend.

We get 1 or 2 times per winter where the temperatures get near 0 F. Summers get into 90+.

Mendel Leisk likes this.