1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

haha galaxeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jan 15, 2006.

1. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

I agree glad I didn't go down that path! (Was engaged once though)

I'm hoping my daughter doesn't either! She can barley take care of herself much less a man! :rolleyes:

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i think we've established that you and i are extremely different people though...

i guess i can't explain why things work as well as they do. but i've never once been the least bit unhappy. really don't even feel the need to look at other guys, though i appreciate the particularly nice-looking ones. we've stuck together through lots of hell, lots of drama and the peace and quiet has been great for us. the drama in my life kept us together but nearly ripped us apart but that's years back in the past.

3. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    your daughter has someone who takes care of her though.

i was practically tossed out on the street at age 16. all i've been through gives me the life experience of a thirtysomething.

4. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    thanks. i was starting to feel like i had to defend something that i don't feel requires a defense.

5. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Hey, as long as it works, it works. I hope you'll be celebrating your 50th anniversay somewhere nice! ;)

6. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

No that's GREAT that marriage works for you! I just wish it did for everyone!

7. Mystery Squid

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's an AWESOME quote!!!!

She doesn't have to do much to "take care of a man"!!! I hope you've taught her the necessary skills, you know, cooking, laundry, dishes.... lol, sorry, I know that's your daughter I'm talking about, I just can't help it!!!!!

8. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    B)

9. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    aww. dude. :lol:

10. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Sorry to hear about that.

I was out on my own at 16 BY choice!

11. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    eh, life throws things at ya. it's over, i'm not concerned.

i would have been out by choice too if i had anywhere to go.

12. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Hey, She's my daughter and I love her but she's making bad mistakes with the guys she's choosing. It makes me sick to see her put up with the crap she does. I wish she had more self confidence. She's a beautiful girl but let's guys walk all over her. Were so totally opposite of each other. I don't worry about guys and know how to save money and she's a rug for them to walk on and can't save a dime much less a penny. Maybe some day she will learn. I guess it looks like it will be the hard way :(

13. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    it's hard to watch someone you love make bad decisions, but the best way to learn is by experience.

14. Mystery Squid

Wow... That's tough... That's an all too frequent common thing I've come across, girls who might benefit from more self confidence... I don't know if this applies to girls who are 19, but when I was that age, there was nothing either parent could do to get through to me. Nothing. I knew better than they did, and the only way I found things out, was through actual experience, good and bad.

15. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    there are two types of girls: those with no self confidence whatsoever and those who have too much self confidence.

the ones without self confidence end up in rough places because they won't stand up for themselves, or they manage to feign self-confidence to the world so as to not be taken advantage of.

the ones with too much self-confidence are either too bullheaded to admit they're wrong and will follow a failed cause/relationship down to the ground in flames because they're too proud... or they just go around pissing people off and thinking they're great.

a girl with a normal level of self-confidence is a hard find.

16. Mystery Squid

In many ways, the same applies to guys, except that it's easier for guys to hide behind a guise of having too much "self confidence"...

I also think there's a HYBRID (lol) though, girls that build confidence as a resultant of their experiences...

Uggh, it's getting late...

'night y'all... :)

17. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Well I though after getting over $600 in fines because of what she was transporting for a guy would wake her up :blink:

18. Mystery Squid

I do not know, I did stupid things at 19 too, and I don't think anything would have woken me up, with the exception of JAIL, which, thankfully, never happened....

19. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Oh and here I though I would fit right in the middle of that :(

20. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Well actually that's where she would have ended up once if I hadn't stopped it :(