1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

haha galaxeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Well, that's totally cool that you stopped it though. My parents/friend/people who gave a damn, got me out of a few scrapes. Unfortunately, you don't really realize it, or let it sink in, until you're much older. I think it'll pay dividends later on though... :)

2. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Well, I'm kinda wondering IF I should have stopped it. Maybe she would have woke up had she spent some time in jail. I just didn't want her to have a record though.

So at what age didn't you finally wake up and smell the coffee?

3. Mystery Squid

Ok, I just HAD to answer this before I turned in. It's a good thing you stopped it. Not only for keeping it off her "record", but for being a good parent enough to care about it in the first place. There are others that would take the total opposite philosophy and say she should have gone to jail (he goes by the moniker of "jayman" :lol: ). IMO, it makes matters WORSE. Had my parents let me sit in a cell and did nothing to stop it, I would have hated them for a long, LONG, time. Maybe even told them to "F off" and move out. Of course, that's just me, for others it might actually work, only you can tell. But I will say this, later on, the appreciation really dawned on me, and all those times my nice person was saved when I was a kid, has come back to pay anyone that cared 100-FOLD.

As for when I "woke up"... Well... that's STILL a matter of debate... lol, seriously though, I'd say about 26/27, when I got my first REAL job and bought my first home... That was really the pivotal point... :)

4. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Well after getting a black eye from her when she was drunk it was tough not to let her go to jail. :( I just figured she would get a ton of fines from it and the only one who would win would be the police dept. She would have ended up with a bunch of fines, gone to jail, not been able to pay the fines, lose her license, and it would have just snowballed out of control.

I just can't wait for the day when she finally matures into a smart woman. But now you have me even more depressed since if it's takes her until 26/27 I got years and years to go :(

I sometimes wish I could go into her mind and make her be knowledgeable that how her life is going now is just not a good thing.

Why do young kids want to go through SO much drama in their lives. It's crazy. You would think she would get tired of it. I work hard to make sure I keep drama out of my life. She was at a friends house once and told me some girl was mad at her friend and came over with a fire extensior and sprayed all her clothes. Then the other day she was at another friends house and some girl got mad and came over and broke her friends windows out. I was disgusted when she told me about it. I told her she's hanging with the wrong girls. I tried to tell her sometime somethings going to happen to her because she's in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now 2 days later she shows me her hood got keyed. What more does she have to face to realize she's not taking the right path? I said you guys are absolutley crazy. I said why don't you just all take guns and shot each other dead. Then you'll be happy. I know that was a terrible thing to say but I can't believe she would want to put herself in harms way like that. These young kids are getting crazy. Who knows what they will do to each other.

Uggh I'm just trying to hold on by a string saying things that might get through.

Thanks for letting me vent. At least were in the Pancake house and the mods can't spank me ;)

Edited to add: Please excuse any bad grammer. I wasn't born to be a writer!

5. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    So is this the Squid-hitting-on-hot-chicks-with-black-Priuses-one-of-whom-is-married turned deep-talk-about-life-experiences thread?? ;)

They're hot!! That's what's with it. I don't have mine yet, but I can bet you it'll be hot too. Then I can join the Hot Chicks With Hot Black Priuses Club. If they'll have me, of course. :ph34r:

6. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    hehehe...ok i can relate.. :rolleyes:

7. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Jennifer, Yes you can join our Hot Black Prius club ;) ONLY IF you get a black Prius though! B)

8. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    :lol: you sure know how to dig a hole, Squid :lol:

9. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    the Hot Black Prius calendar. I like it. B)

10. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Yeah me too! Ching Ching!

11. Mystery Squid

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not quite..... lolololololol

12. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

My last boss absolutely disliked petite women, he preferred full women because most of the time they came with bigger boobies and bigger buttocks, he pretty much didn't care how the rest looked like, nevermind whether she had short or long hair, that was completly irrelevant. Whenever he asked me what I thought of some chick and I would reply that I didn't think she looked good and that she had a lot of wrinkes and looked old, he would reply "really? I don't notice things like that, but did you see her boobs?"

13. Mystery Squid

I've dug sooo many in my time it doesn't even matter anymoe....!

:lol:

14. Mystery Squid

Well, good luck to you though! :) Please, feel free to vent, makes the HOP a far more interesting place... :D

15. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

I'm STILL waiting on my pancakes ;)

16. Mystery Squid

Hey, wait, you're BOTH from Wiconsin too.... Hmmmm....

17. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius

admission granted, Rancid B)

18. Mystery Squid

So does this officially make a black Prius a...

..."chick car"?

:lol:

19. Mystery Squid

hey, this has the makings of a Hollywood film... 4 chicks with black Prius's that go around fighting crime, righting wrongs that sort of thing... Sort of like "Charlie's Angels"....

You need to come up with cool nice person name for this "group".... :lol:

Hmmm... some possibilities:

The "H" Team
    Pri Force 4
    Electric Vamps
    Electra 4

20. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Oh we have another member? I though there was only 3 of us?