1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

haha galaxeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Well, that's what I have on order and I will definitely not compromise on any part of my order. No matter how long it takes to get here (hopefully sooner rather than later of course), I will have a black Prius. :)

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Why thank you! Now if my car would stop taking its sweet time in getting here (there's the slightest of chances it will be here on Tuesday with Longo's allocation; hubby told me we could go out wandering today to diff. Toyota dealerships to see if they have any on the lot; sounds too cumbersome to me though).

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    hopefully it comes soon :)

we'll all be the 'stealth prius girls' and our plan for world domination will commence! i mean, er, um, we'll go out and save the world and stuff. yeah. that. :lol:

4. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    It's kind of a superficial guy thing. If you admit to liking women who don't have big boobs or don't say someting along the line of "the bigger the better, they can't get too big" then there's the fear that you'll come across as gay. It's very adolescent and immature but a lot of guys are, actually. Your old boss sounds like a real pig who's going to get hit with a sexual harrassment lawsuit sooner or later.

5. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Wow you have been waiting awhile now. Aren't you getting anxious? :eek:

6. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

And don't forgot the cash will be making! I'm sure are cash register would be ringing just from the guys here at PC B)

We got 3 months all set already! :p

7. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I'm glad I am older than dirt. Don't have any more drama in my life. Only kewl things like a RED Prius. :p I'm married too. So, I can only look. :blink:

I offer my services for drama consultation. But you have to buy me another Prius. :lol: :lol:

8. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Hey, How's your knee old man :lol:

Your back to see the interesting threads huh? ;)

9. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    dang, I can't keep up with you guys. Was just on galaxee's vacation thead. hehe. Knee hurts after surgery (duh) but looks like it will be better soon. Thanks so much for asking. Hugs.

10. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Sort of...

I position it as "a good handful" because we all know what happens to them as they get older, then proceed to talk about her "hot" legs... :ph34r:

But I definitely know the "big boobs" mentality scene... It expresses itself particularly amongst rednecks in sportsbars who crack numerous "fart" jokes...

:lol:

11. Schmika

Schmika New Member

Men are simple creatures, we are either hungry or horny and I just had dinner :lol:

If you really are interested in this there are two sets of books you can read

Anything by Deborah Tannen and Dr. Laura's "The care and feeding of Husbands". HIGHLY recommended, especially if things are not as you wish relationship wise (this goes for both men and women)

12. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

No comment on the first thing.

And on the advice about reading some books not needed cause I stay away from men (at least in person) and I already gotta read my Prius manuals. Don't have no time for some relationship books. Staying away from men solves that solution ;)

13. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

He only commented on chicks that we met on the streets never employees. Besides all the women at work were over 60 so he never talked about them.

As far as small boobs vs. big boobs. I never thought that a guy who likes smaller boobs might come across as gay.

A friend of mine always said that when a girl has big boobs it is as repulsive to him as if she had big pimples on her face, or some kind of disease. He didn't seem to have homosexual tendencies, but you never know.

14. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    I don't say this to be perceived as "holier-than-thou" (I'm not even Christian), but we do women a disservice by all the "T and A" talk. And this includes that minority of females who LIKE such talk (and may talk that way themselves), for we show disrespect for ALL women by talking that way about the few.

Women have been restrained from rising to the level of "full, contributing members" of humanity for many hundreds of years in favor of men's seeing them primarily as decorations and/or pieces of meat.

Men should remember "live by the sword, die by the sword", too. It's OK to constantly express appreciation for the size of breasts, but not OK to be "judged" by our own organ size? (And now that that particular issue is very much public these days, with smarmy references to "size does matter" on every sitcom and "enhancement" ads on many cable/satellite channels, many more men seem to be preoccupied about it---just as we've trained women to be. Oh, 'scuse me, that's sexual equality, right?).

Men don't regularly talk like this in the company of other men, and it has little or nothing to do with being gay. It has only to do with being welcome in the centuries-old "club".

Some men even enjoy being told their own wives look "hot". It's all about "hotties" so far in the new millenium. Many women have been conned into wanting that attention, too. It only blows up in their faces occasionally.

I'm no more interested in a guy telling me my wife looks hot than if he talked that way about my 15-year-old daughter.

We might have more successful marriages if we kept our lasciviousness confined to the privacy of our homes.

Pardon the interruption. :rolleyes: Just had to get that out there.

15. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Never heard of Tannen, but (sorry, Schmika, ''cause I know where you're coming from) "Dr. Laura" is either mentally ill or an extreme victim of the same sexist culture that's gotten us where we are. Greet your hubby at the door dressed only in cellophane wrap? Give me a break.

Treat "your man" like the (horny) king you think he thinks he is? Put "your woman" on a pedestal? Unh-unh.

Treat each other like friends, even if you happen to be lovers, too. Respect each other for the use to which you've put your talents, and for the way you treat others. Too much to ask?

16. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

I have to agree with you Jack on this one.
    Dr. Laura must be mentally sick person. I didn't want to hurt Schmika's feelings, but you said it first :)

17. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    And I hope that most guys don't think that either but it's an attitude that I've noticed more than a few times.

18. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i can't believe some guys think that way. i mean, geez!

19. mdmikemd

mdmikemd Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Seeing what I see all day long, I have to say that nothing is as unattractive to me as augmented breasts. The proportions are so wrong, the laws of gravity don't exist...just don't like the look. I've always gone for the more natural look myself. I dated a San Francisco girl for a long time...didn't care about superficialities like armpit hair or unshaven legs...didn't bother me. We had a good time, and that's all that mattered.

20. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Oh, I know. A chick with fake boobs has gotta be as unattractive as possible. Better to be natural. Once, some time ago, I dated a girl who was, well, magnificently well endowed. Nothing fake about her. It wasn't enough to get serious with her but it was fun while it lasted. Besides, I'm a leg man. I don't look for breast size but I've seen some absolutely terrible boob jobs on the internet. Poor girls.