1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

haha galaxeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jan 15, 2006.

1. benighted

benighted New Member

Boobs are boobs. I never have been a breast man myself. Small or big doesnt mater just so long as they don't hang down to the knees. I figure if a girl wants to get fake boobs then let her have them, there are worse things you can do.

2. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

what would be worse?

3. mdmikemd

mdmikemd Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I for one would have to say facial plastic surgery, mess that up and ohh, it looks awful!

4. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

then you can have corrective facial surgery :)

5. benighted

benighted New Member

I hope not. LOL

6. benighted

benighted New Member

Like Michael Jackson?

7. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

sort of, but I would think when you are doing corrective facial plastic suregry you would expect to come out with some improvement

8. mdmikemd

mdmikemd Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You would think...

9. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    oh, definitely. if you're just an average person, how can you intentionally have someone cut up and reassemble your face for you?? yuck!

i may not be 100% happy with my own personal look but plastic surgery is never an option for me.

10. mdmikemd

mdmikemd Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Agreed. It's one thing to do plastic surgery on a little girl who got mauled in the face by a dog, it's another to have chin and lip implants to look like Angelina Jolie

11. Schmika

Schmika New Member

May I suggest that plastic surgery is a personal choice and WHY would it ever be any of our business. That lady in France was crucified by a lot of public opinion...and Why?, Because WE think we know best and people should listen to US????

Galaxee, I think you look GREAT and obviously so does the only person who counts...your husband.

I never liked how I looked, but, who cares, I broke all my mirrors and my wife seems not to mind. LOL

Even Micheal Jackson has the right to look anyway he wants without condemnation by others.

12. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

I agree with Schmika.

If I want to spend 10K shaping my nose, big deal...

13. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yep. I wasn't anxious until January came, as this is the month it "should" be here (I wanted to wait due to the 2006 tax credit). I was told it would be here 'sometime in January' back in December when I fine-tuned my order (ie: narrowed it down to 1 exterior color and interior color). I wouldn't mind waiting so much if I had even an approximate date of when it would be here. It's just a 'might be here tomorrow, might not be' sort of wait right now, the kind I don't like. I emailed about 15 local dealers this morning to see if anyone has the car I want available right now. Waiting to hear back...

14. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

I also agree with Shmika, and everyone can do whatever they want, but I am trying to understand why one needs to resort to such extremeties.

15. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i was just wondering aloud how someone could intentionally do that to themselves... i didn't say anything about it being any of my business and i didn't mention anyone in particular or lambast anyone over it. then i stated my own personal choice not to have plastic surgery despite the fact that i'm not 100% happy with how i look. i wasn't forcing my opinion on anyone else. just a little free expression.

and thanks. :)

16. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

That's good that your starting to contact other dealers to check to see if they have any or can come up with a car for you. You don't want to get to the point where your waiting months and months and Toyota sells there 60,000 allotment for the tax credit.

I hope something comes up for you! Tracy

17. Rancid13

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I feel the same way about it. It is a personal choice and all, but I wouldn't intentionally do that to myself (unless something bad happened, like a disfiguring accident or what have you, and I'm having corrective plastic surgery done to bring myself back to what I was originally, or close to it). Otherwise, I will stay away from it. Watching Dr. 90210 (E! channel) regularly has scared me away from plastic surgery, just watching them put the breast implants in--it looks so violent! No wonder the patients are so sore afterwards and say it feels like an elephant ran them over then sat down on their chest. Ouch!

18. Rancid13

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    My thoughts exactly. Thanks! :)
    My dealer still thinks my car will be here in January, but on the off chance that's not, I want to have my bases covered and have a fallback plan. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and one of the guys/gals I've emailed will reply with a "we have that car coming in next Friday and it's not spoken for" and I'll jump on it then. Staying hopeful...

;)

19. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Your gonna LOVE your Prius once you get it!!! Keep us posted!! Tracy

20. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Oooh, Jenifer's cracking under the pressure. :eek: Careful, or you may more than break the suspense by being offered four identical cars on the same day (incl. the original dealer)...

I'm calling Cap One today, if they're open, to start the clock on the extension.

Just cut back the caffeine a bit...