1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hands-Free Phone Problem with Verizon LG Revolution

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by benshor, Jun 27, 2012.

1. benshor

benshor New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    The hands-free phoning in my 2010 Prius worked fine with my previous cell phone, a Verizon LG Dare. When I got a Verizon LG Revolution, it worked fine for a few weeks, and then it stopped working. The phone was still paired, but it wouldn't call out or receive messages using the Bluetooth hands-free. The only thing that helped was taking the battery out of the cell phone, and putting it back in. Then it worked for a day. After speaking with Verizon, and trying all kinds of things, I finally traded my phone in for another Verizon LG Revolution. This new phone worked fine for a few weeks, and then stopped working in the car even though it was still paired.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is the problem with the Verizon LG Revolution, or with the 2010 Prius?

2. has been

has been vote for anyone except Trump

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I recently found that my phone (Samsung basic model, new about a year ago) stopped hooking up with b'tooth in my '12 PIII. GF's phone hooked up fine. Stopped using that phone and went back to the phone that we changed from (yeah, I saved them, Samsung basic model from about 3 years ago) and b'tooth hooks up fine.
    Do a logical on what's failing.
    Will your phone hook up to b'tooth in another car or another situation where b'tooth is used?
    If so it's probly your car.
    If any different type of phone can hook up in your car, then it's your phone.
    Go to Verizon store and ask them if they can verify your b'tooth is 'on' when you set it to 'on', and off when off.
    Sytematically and in workman-like fashion you can solve this problem.
    Good luck.
    Report back.

3. benshor

benshor New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Great suggestions. I will let you know how it turns out.