1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Happy stories

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by tochatihu, Mar 4, 2018.

1. tochatihu

tochatihu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    I no longer drive Prius (or any car) and Tochatihu is in other hands. It has been a long time since I offered useful advice here to anyone having problems. But you now what? It would be very nice to read stories from NHW11 drivers who are still getting their transportation needs satisfied.

This subforum is dedicated to problem solving, and that's as it should be. Yet from time to time I miss the thing. If it's still working for you, in 2018, I'd much enjoy reading about it. Perhaps others would as well.

Back in 2001 Prius was a weighty decision. So much has changed across the industry and elsewhere. I'd just like to hear about how those old jellybeans are doing.

Thanks.

2. Brian in Tucson

Brian in Tucson Active Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have a pair. I think these are the cars I've been waiting all my driving life for. Happy Trails, man. Come back anytime.

tochatihu likes this.
  3. dabard051

dabard051 Tinkerer-in-Charge

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome back. I also have a pair. The toughest problem solving involving Priuses is sorting out the problem, as the car has so many chatty computers interconnected, and judging from recent posts, we are seeing extreme wear out problems with things like electrical terminals around the battery packs. Cheers!

4. WHCSC

WHCSC Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I love my 3 even when they drive me datsh*t crazy!