1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Hard to get to the picture page

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by efusco, Dec 9, 2003.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I bookmark the forum page since that's what I'm interested in 95% of the time. But sometimes I want to look at the homepage for new information or to look at pictures others commented on (i.e. Appearance Modification), but the author doesn't include a link to the pictures. Getting there is a pain. No direct link to the images from the forum page. Also, it isn't immediately clear how to get to the Home page since there's no link that says "home"--I know that you can click the banner, but new folks may not. Adding that to the list above "forum index, Profile, private messages....etc" would be simple and make it convenient and obvious.
    --evan

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Good ideas, and those are both things I've been meaning to do. Your post has jogged my memory and I have sent an email to my graphic designer friend to see if he can do them for me real quick. The buttons above aren't text, they are each different gifs.

I would do it myself, but have no idea where to start :)

I'll probably take out Forum Index and put Home there instead since when you already in the forums there is a link to the Priuschat Forum Index at the bottom and top of the page.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    There ya go - what do you think of it now?

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Awesome, gotta applaud your responsiveness and enthusiasm for making this site great. Keep it up.
    --evan

5. tag

tag Senior Member

Ditto to that!

Site looks great and messages are posted almost immediately.

6. jkash

jkash Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the update. It works much better now. I recently had to update my web page to a new link. I was getting too many hits on my original Earthlink site, so I had to create another. I have been keeping track of most of the articles posted about the new Prius and put them in a web page. It can be found at http://home.earthlink.net/~jkash1/

Jeff