1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Has anybody had this manual

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by lexidium, Jun 5, 2023.

1. lexidium

lexidium Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  2. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    I just took a quick look at the site very quickly It looks like some sort of a manual for the given specified generation of prius were talking about here. Who's manual I have no idea I thought you could get the real paperback manual up to 2009 they are costly sometimes you can buy them used I have them for all my Toyotas through the late '90s. I've never bought the two or three paperback set that goes I think for the generation too I've never found them all in one place for purchase at one time not even at the Toyota dealer and in the state I live in most of the Toyota dealers used to have a room that look like a library you could just go in and pull the associated manuals you wanted to look at look at them take pictures do whatever and then leave It certainly couldn't hurt if you don't work on things and need specific references and all that looks like it might be a good thing to have I don't have any manuals for any of my Prius personally when Toyota stop selling them in paper I just never bought into the subscriptions or any of the stuff when you've been working on stuff long enough usually you just need specifications and that's about it.

3. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  4. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    The website format seems a bit of a honey trap. Probably a near-scam.

5. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
  6. jdenenberg

jdenenberg EE Professor

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    You can get the real Toyota Gen2 manual from me. Just send me a PM and I'll send you a link to it on my web site, There are two versions: one for 2004-2005 and another for 2006-2009. I have both versions so make sure to tell me which one you need,

JeffD

bisco and Mendel Leisk like this.
  7. lexidium

lexidium Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I ordered the disc sold by the guy on ebay that supposedly has the full toyota workshop manual. It was a fiver so obviously a copy of something but I'll share it if it's the real deal when I get it.