1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Has anyone got their tint done in SoCal?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by MansTer420, Apr 19, 2013.

1. jzchen

jzchen Newbie!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I haven't gotten a tint on any car, but that place on Rosemead? has been there so long the've got to be doing something right....

2. fobber

fobber Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I just checked this place out, very busy and low price. They use SunTek Carbon and HP. The HP one cost 155, Carbon 135, about 90 bucks for the windshield. Be-aware, Carbon tint may fade out and gives a green looking tint.

Then I went to G5 in Alhambra. Ricky is the man, he knows his stuff. Long story short, he explained a lot in detail for a tinting newbie. G5 as it appears, sell quality tint products and 'do a better job' but their pricing is a lot higher.

3. JANSone

JANSone JANS one

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I just went to the closest place to my work cause the weather really picked up three weeks ago, which was Astro Eclipse in Placentia near Kraemer and Orangethorpe, and spent $150 for 5% all around. I forgot exactly which Llumar ceramic it was, but it seems fine to me as I do everything on a budget, and it took under three hours. I have already referred two friends there and they're both happy and reported back with similar stories. I must say the 5% is tough getting used to, since I had 20% on my gen II, if I do get a ticket, I'm definitely going back to 20% on the front two ($150 included lifetime warranty and replacement if I showed them the citation)

Attached Files: