1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Has anyone ordered from - Nigel JDMParts?

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by Lue, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Lue

Lue Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    Im wanting to order the TRD front spoiler and sideskirts from their site but given the amount, them coming from Japan, and not having a phone number to contact them on their site for further questions, im iffy.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 11.05.02 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 11.09.15 AM.png

2. Zerg711

Zerg711 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    XLE
    I also just purchased a prime and I just ordered mine lip and skirt from my usually broker. It has a hefty price tag, just a warning

3. PianoBench

PianoBench Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I've ordered a few parts from them. They are a smaller shop but reliable. It is just shipping delays. I had ordered a shark fin replacement from them in the past and recently around Dec2019/Jan2020 I ordered a TRD Prius Exhaust Muffler from them.

I think there was a 3 to 4 month delay due to shipping because of pandemic/customs delay. Usually its within 1 month. Or whatever their shipping stated.

I will praise that they do offer pretty good pricing when it comes to aftermarket OEM parts. I had seen the same muffler on ebay sales for much more than what they priced it as. Similarly shipping was competitively priced versus others.

4. Zerg711

Zerg711 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    XLE
    I order JDM visor and I wonder if they are even operational anymore... they don’t respond to emails

5. Zensoku

Zensoku Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Ive ordered from them no issues. Takes a while to get the part from japan though